falling in love already chapter 1

little note: im sorry that i didnt wrote another chapter i was very very busy with school and stuff. i wll try and write more bc its my hobbie. now enjoy.

this chapter contains just a bit of cuss words. 

Rodys pov:

two days ago my gf said that we should take a break. im sure scared that she might leave me because i love her alot. anyways i do need money so i can prove her that i love her and that i dont want her to leave.

i was reading a newspaper yesterday and there it said on the one page that someone was searching for a waiter in a bistro. there was a picture of the owner too.

"i dont wanna lie but he does look handsome,no what am i saying. i have a great gf." i said to myself because i was lonely.

the same day is called the owner.

"hello?" said a deep voice.

i started blushing because that was fucking hot.

"yeah hi i uhm..." because of that hot voice i strugeld to talk normaly.

"sorry i wanted to know i i can have that job" i know i was very unclear but it seemed like he knew what i meant.

"yeah sure but i do have something to ask you." he said

i said sure and then he asked this:"why do you studder so much. are you inlove already?"

after that i strugeld even more. he said that its ok and that i can start tommorow.

i was sure happy for that. but i was not so sure if he kne that i blushed.

(i am so sorry that its so short but im am soooooo tired but i still wanted to do that so damn bad. if you have any idea for the next chapter pls tell me in the comments. tyyyyyyy)