4

As we sit at the pizza place, I stay with Neil. Scott walks over to me and asks about going to the after party. Then he asks about the whole Envy thing.

"She's my cousin Scott. I want to be a singer. She allowed me to achieve that dream. I don't work for her. Which is why I left" I say as Scott nods. He says okay. Then we head to the after party.

As Neil and I get something to drink some pretty hot blonde girl wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey baby girl. It's been a minute" she says with a smirk. Roxy. Haven't seen her in a while.

"You gonna fight Scott? Your ex Ramona is here" I say as she nods.

"Oh yea. Who is the cute boy?" She asks as she motions to Neil.

"My boyfriend Neil" I say.

"Hey I'm Neil" he says.

"Hey cutie! Be nice to my girlfriend" she says. Neil looks at her with confusion.

"I'm confused" Neil says.

"She's my ex. I'm not straight Neil. Unlike Ramona, Roxy and I just didn't work out" I say with a shrug.

"Imagine two best friends trying to date. But they never really had a crush on each other. They just wanted to see what it was like. That's basically it" Roxy explains as she notices Scott.

Roxy walks over and starts a fight as Neil asks if I actually love him. Which results in me trying to reassure him that I really do love him.

After the fight Roxy falls to the ground as moans fill the air. Her moaning.

Neil then looks at me.

"I'd rather hear you moan then her" he says.

"Really? Let's get out of here then" I say as I grab his hand.

The next day we are in Stephen's living room going over the next opponent for the battle of bands.

Neil for once is wearing something other than the color grey. And I'm wearing one of his shirts. No one notices till we were heading to the battle.

Scott notices and asks me about it as I smirk.

"Oh this shirt? I think I'm allowed to wear my boyfriend's shirt after we spent the night being very close to each other" I say as Neil just stares at a poster outside the building.

When the battle starts Neil and I stay off to the side on the stage as the fight occurs. Large beasts start fighting as I just watch with Neil.

It's starts to snow once the twins are defeated.

I'm freezing now as I realize I don't have my jacket. Neil gives me his with a smile and kisses me on the cheek.

We walk up to the others as Neil is carrying a bass guitar. He signs something as Gideon looks at me.

"What's a pretty girl like you hanging out with losers for? " he asks me.

"You look like Gus from Mighty Med. So don't even start" I say as Neil snorts slightly.

When I get to the apartment, Wallace is talking to Scott and I walk over to Wallace.

I mess with his hair as Wallace looks at me.

"Moving in with Neil soon? " he asks me.

"What do you do... When you lose your virginity...? " I ask as Scott drops the phone and looks at me. Wallace stands up really fast.

"YOU AND NEIL HAD SEX? WAIT WHO IS THE TOP? " Wallace yells as I just go quiet.

"Um... Neil" I say slowly.

"Why do I not believe that? " Scott asks as I shrug. Wallace then tells Scott to go defeat Gideon as I head out with him.

I notice my boyfriend performing with his band as Scott goes to talk to Gideon.

As Scott fights people, Neil looks very stunned as he watches this all go down. However they were playing for Gideon and now they are playing for Scott. I'm so confused.

Scott explains the whole Knives situation as Nega Scott appears. I grab Neil and pull him out of the building as we wait outside.

Neil is just happy that now Scott calls Neil just Neil and not Young Neil.

Soon Scott walks out as he talks to Knives and Ramona. When it all ends Neil asks me if I would like to go to his house with him.

"Well duh. I live with you now" I say as Neil and I head home.