𝟮𝟳 | 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧

AESTHETIC OF THE CHAPTER:

                                  -ꕺ-

-ꕺ-

THE QUINJET GOT us to Vienna quickly. We got there before Sharon. We had to put on 'causal' clothes so people don't recognize us. I adjust the cap on my head. Sam and I sit in the café. The waitress hands me my coffee and I give her a small smile.

My headache is calmed down slightly. I can still feel my temples throbbing. Steve is outside on the phone with Nat. Nat isn't stupid. She knows what Steve wants to do before he even forms a plan.

I sigh and sip on my coffee. Steve comes in and stands in between Sam and I. "She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asks, knowing the answer. "Might have a point." Sam shrugs. "He'd do it for me." Steve says.

Not having much to say I stay quiet. "1945, maybe. I just wanna make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at us." Sam reminds.

"What other options do we have? Half of the team is under the governments watch. We don't exactly have any other options." I remind Sam. He sighs and nods. Sharon appears out of nowhere.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. Most of its noise. Except for this. My boss expects a briefing pretty much now..so that's all the head start you're gonna get." Sharon whispers.

"Thank you." Steve says. "You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." She sighs before leaving. Steve freezes slightly then opens the file. I peak inside. Bucky in a red long sleeve and a baseball cap. A glove covering his metal hand.

"Romania." I say with a tilt of my head.

Steve shuts the files. "Bucharest." He sighs and turns around. Sam following. I place 30 dollars on the table and jog to catch up with them.