With you

Warning: This chapter contains smut <3

Just know that 2 dots means time skip, and 1 dot means pov change :^

.

Since kacchan came back from the hospital, he has been sleeping in my room. We've been spending a lot of time together. He lets me help him with his bandages, play with his hair, touch his muscles and body..

kacchan is quieter than his old self. This battle really did take a toll on all of our mental health.
Since we got back to UA, I hug kacchan to sleep. I wrap my hands around his hot body, his face facing my chest, his legs in between mine. I've never thought that I'd be sleeping next to kacchan, non the less spoon him. While I hug him, he digs his face into my chest, scaring away any kinds of nightmares trying to haunt him after the war. I don't even know if we are dating..

"Are we?" I ask him on the 4th of October, he answers "are we what?" He asks, with his voice still lost in the void. "Are we dating, kacchan?" I ask, "we haven't gone to a date yet. How are we dating?".

I: "kacchan--"

K: "Don't kacchan me Dek- Izuku. Yes, we are dating, now let me sleep bipshit."

I: "kacchan.." I say after a few moments of silence.

K: "haaa" kacchan sighs "yes izuku?"

I: "I love you."

katsuki goes red. He looks up at izuku. Izuku looks at him and smiles. Katsuki gets bright red and digs his face into izukus chest

K: "Shut up and sleep!!"

izuku likes seeing bakugo embarrassed. He finds it cute when the angry pomeranian goes from blonde to red.

.

When morning comes, I pretend to sleep while he strokes my hair and cuddles me. He usually kisses me while I sleep, thinking that I don't know, and fearing that I'll get mad.

The winters are cold, and it rains non-stop. Though it feels amazing under the blankets with him. When I wake up before him, I watch his chest rise and fall while he's sound asleep.

Even if it sounds kinky in a way, I like feeling his biceps, his abs, and his chest. Sometimes, he sits quietly in the mornings, knowing that the silent session will start in a second. He let's me feel around his body, his scars, his muscles, his hair, and his face. It's like a therapy session for both of us, it's calms me down, and I think it is the best for both of us.

I sit behind him, touching his naked back with my hands, slowly moving my hands to his chest. While he sits there, I lean and put my body on his back. Izukus breath is the only noise in the silent room. For the past few days, I have been feeling his body, but this time.. this time my back was facing the wall, while izuku was sitting infront of me. He asked;

"Can I..?"

I answer, "Not all the way." I was still injured and wasn't feeling ready for it yet.

I know izuku will listen to me. He has never done anything to hurt me. And he always puts me first for some reason.
He looks at my lips and our noses touch, I can feel that he's nervous. He's cute when he's unsure how to start making out with me.

Our lips finally touch. His lips are warm and soft, his kisses are gentle, and I can feel his love for me through them.
I opened my eyes for a second to see what he looked like. His eyes are closed, He's so fucking handsome when he kisses me, I can't stand it. I run my fingers through his dark cadmium green hair while we kiss. curling his hair in my fingers like I'm styling it. He slipped his hand down to my waist and started feeling it.

.

Up and down izukus hand goes when he touches Katsukis waist. Katsuki let's out a small moan, closing his eyes.
Izuku opens his eyes, and looking at katsuki, he can see the pleasure in katsuki's expiration just from him touching his waist. Izuku finds pleasure from touching kastuki's body, even if they are just making out.

Theres a knock on the door, Izuku groans. Katsuki opens his eyes and izuku looks at the door.

I: "who's there?" Izuku raises his voice.

"Class starts in 15 minutes!!" Ida answers.

I: "im coming. Soon.."

Izuku looks back at katsuki. He's visibly frustrating.

I: "Let's continue later, okay kacchan?" Izuku gives katsuki a kiss on the forehead.

K: "hmph- stupid school," he says under his breath.

Izukus smiles and gives katsuki another kiss on the forehead. Then he gets up and starts dressing for school, while katsuki stays lying on the bed.

.

"Fuck school" he said. I answer, "I know, kacchan, it's okay."

"What are we even going to learn? How to fight villains? We just fought in fucking war!"

I help kacchan get up from bed, I pull his waist with one hand and the other is holding his left hand.

He just stands there, looking down on me. While I hold his snatched waistline. So I hug him, I hug him and put my head on his shoulder. For the first time in forever, kacchan hugs me back. It was amazing!! His bulky chest agenst my body, I can feel him muscles on his back.

How can a man like this.. Bigger, stronger, taller then me, let me top him when we make out? I'm the only one who sees him like this.

I'm so thankful..
.
.

Hehe, thanks for reading this chapter <3 love you all.

Sorry if it is a little wonky, I still don't know what I'm doing. lmao.