Working on the project

Maliyah:

The brown haired boy , who I later found out has a name; Elisiah, and I finished up the details of our project, we decided to meet at the library after school and then we would go back to his house to collect materials to put on a show as we read our poem aloud to the class later this week, as our teacher told us to "Have fun with it and make it creative". Finally at free period I find Sophie and Gracy and we complained about how we don't have our first few classes together, as we also cheered as we look at our schedules to see that we have all of our last few classes together, as we sit there eating snacks and talking about drama we heard in homeroom and in our first few classes " I heard over the summer she-" i stop speaking out of curiosity because their faces go from listening to weird in a second ,before i can finish " what? What's wrong-" i hear a deep familiar voice of a man behind me and i got so scared i jumped back and fell off my chair, but before i can fall to the ground i was picked up by strong veiny arms , i quickly gained my balance again and turned around to see the person who had made me jump and it was Elisiah looking taller than i had originally thought he was when he was sitting down in class he asked me a quick question to confirm where we were supposed to meet after school and before he could leave "yup that sounds right" i say "great and sorry for scaring you before" he said " ah don't worry you didn't even scare me that bad anyways!" I say with a sarcastic confident smile " yeah,aha, suuuuuuuure" he says as he walks away with a smirk. I turn and sit back down with Gracy Lyn and Sophie and they seem puzzled so i give them a second to process and then explain and their faces turn from shocked and confused too eager to know more about " this Elisiah guy" Gracy called him and " Maliyah's new eye candy" Sophie joked, i just hope this sort of rumor about "my eye candy" doesn't get around school because i just know that girl Amelia who has hated me since 1st grade will get the whole school against me somehow, i don't even know why she hates me to be honest, i just hope she comes to her senses and leaves me ALONE.

Elisiah:

After introducing Maliyah to my sister, Mina, after we picked her up from school and when we got to my house my dad, we walk upstairs to my room-IM TAKING A GIRL TO MY ROOM?!?!

We walk in my room and I take off my shoes and take a seat at my desk and take off my bag from my back, she does the same and sits on my beanbag chair, we both then hear loud screaming and thumping outside the door-what the heck is going on. I rush to my bedroom door and she follows behind me i open the door and she grabs my arm so she can see because she's a bit short and my arm was obstructing her view, we see my sister and my cousin, Amaya, fighting over a shirt they are screaming and yelling, "UGH" i shout " can you guys please take this fight down the hall into YOUR BEDROOM?!" "NO" Mina yells back in my face "I need this to go out!" Amaya screams " and I need this for picture day next week and you're gonna get it dirty!!!" "GO TO YOUR ROOM BOTH OF YOU!" a booming voice yells from down the hall, its Uncle John "Elisiah is working with his partner on a project right now!" the girls look back at me then  notice Maliyah standing shy behind me "oops!" they both say at the same time and run down the hallway back their bedroom. I'm sure this was weird "meet and great" for Maliyah as I close the bedroom door and see her shy,laughing, yet concerned face all at the same time, cool... So next time we work on this project it's never gonna be at my house again, I just laugh, shrug my shoulders and walk back to my desk as we start to work on the project.