Late for cerfew

Maliyah:

Soon, Elisiah was able to break up the brawl in the hallway with help from what seemed to be his uncle, we head back in his room and we finish most of the project, with time to spare, since i don't have to be home for another 30-40 minutes we sit and chat for a bit, we both end up sitting on his bed we are making eye contact and having a good conversation, until i realize i was getting a call from Titi Marly i answer and she says " your mom wants you home in the next 5 minutes or your grounded! You've been gone for almost an hour!" i check the time and i yell "shoot i'm late" Elisiah springs up and says " can get you there in under 4 minutes!" i look at him and nod my head we rush out the door and i yell bye to his dad and uncle we jump in the car and he gets me home quick, this was a blur and i rushed out the car and i said " bye thank you so much" he yells as i closed the door "I'll always be your getaway car" i close the door and ran inside just in time , i avoid all questions my parents might have and i run up to my bedroom i open the door and Riky is sitting on my bed doing her nails, before i can ask her why she's here or yell at her to get out she asks " so, who's the boy?" i blush and she looks puzzled and then she bursts out "OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU LIKE THIS GUY?! I've never seen you like this ahhh FINALLY!" she then runs out the room and i call after her and she tells me "Oh i have all the information i need dont worry" and she runs off to tell titi marly who is basically my second sister, i feel so dumb and i fall on my bed and look at the flower wallpaper on the roof i suddenly get into my pajamas and brush my teeth and washed my face and i get into bed, i had completely forgotten about the project and fell asleep thinking about how beautiful Elijah's eyes looked in the shine from the lamp in his room and how well it brought out the green in them. Oh lord why me?!