what have you been up too?

Detention, Mr McLean

......

"Ok. If you want me to help you, you're gonna have to."

"I'll give you one hundred dollars, and I'll get ripper to like  leave you alone he's like always with you or whatever, do we have a  deal?"

"Now we got a deal, julia..."

This is my downfall, but why do I care?

I feel betrayed, an arrow shot straight through my heart, but I don't even like Mary kate.

Who does?

Yeah, I guess we used to be friends in elementary school, but it was different. Everyone was friends , making matching bracelets,  sitting hand in hand, and singing dumb songs at recess.

Ew.

MK grew up to be something she isn't. Maybe that's why no one likes her? It is kinda all her fault for my downfall?

Now it's time for hers.

Now I have one person on my side , it's time to bring Mary kate down.

The plan is simple, get her to come down here and just simply ask her a couple of favors.

Then I'll record her, knowing her she'll mess up and I can finally use something against her to cause her downfall.

Final step.

Get her to leave.

Take that anyway you want, too.

"Julia. This plan makes no sense. "

"Unm yeah, it does, I'm the professional here, Axel!"

She just stares at me,rolling her eyes, and she stands up.

"Yeah, you're not as smart as you seem. You know I'll deal with him by myself. Good luck, Jules. You'll need it with this dumb plan.."

She says, throwing the paper at me.

i guess i'm doing this mission by myself, of course.

I sigh, taking out my phone.

"3 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS? UGH!"

"Julia, sit down!"

"Mr! Can I make a request for someone to come down here?"

I smile, trying to make me look as innocent as I can. Know the plan is kind of ruined, but what isn't a successful mission without a ruined plan? (That made no sense )

"Yeah, do whatever you want. Just go to the front office..."

I smile, opening the door to the front office. I really didn't think he'd actually let me. Besides, I'm kinda a regular even with my good grades. Bet he just doesn't care about me anymore.

Perfect.

I walk up to the front desk, approaching the old lady at the desk, I scoff, put on a smile, and go up to her. I clear my throat, and I lean over.

"Hello! I would like Mary kate to come visit me at the detention room! Please and thank you!"

The old lady smiles and reaches for the phone as I leave to go back to the detention.

(Time skippp))

I hear the door open.

She's here..

I'm here." She says. "Who wanted to see me?"

"Oh hi! I'm glad you could make it.." I walk up to her, l3wnimg down to her eye level, time for the plan.

Then she grabbed my arm, pushing me down.

This is gonna be harder than I thought..

"I'm not glad, julia. I need to go to class."

I just laugh and nod. I a funny excuse, mk.

"I didn't know you cared about science so much... "

"I dont."

She turns her back to me, to go out the other door . She looks back at me twice. I look up once.

"MK WAIT!" I yell

"I don't have time, jules." She says, leaning slightly on the door.

"Can we make a deal for you to take down the video?"

This is not on the plan? Why did that sound so..

Desperate? No, no! You need to stick to the plan, but she distracted me?

WHAT? No, no!

"Ok, fine! If you get me all A's this semester and be nicer to me and everyone else at this school, then I'll delete the video and say it was fake." She says, looking into my eyes directly. This is going better than I thought...

Too good..

"Fine! So by the end of the semester.. ok... Ok, let's do it."

I put my hand out for her to shake, making a settle on this "deal. "..

She puts her hand in mine. It sends shivers down my spine. Why is her hands so soft? You know I feel different, like something sparked? Yeah, no, julia, you're just crazy. It's MK for crying out loud!

Everyone hates her.

Everyone hates her?

"Also, you're gonna have to get me info about that new girl, emma. I want her bracelets they look cool." Mk says, staring at me.

I can't help myself to not smile, and I let out a chuckle.

I smiled?

And i laughed?

At Mk?

"Fine! I'll find her socials or whatever, and then you'll have to tell me what's up with chase! He seems off ever since emma came in!  I'll see you tomorrow, mary kate."

"And that's another deal! I'll see you tommorw, Princess julia.." She laughs.

Princess julia?

That's a new one.

And I like it.

I look the other way, leaving her there. I feel her gaze still staring at me still. Like her eyes feel glued onto me.

No wonder why everyone thinks she's weird.

You know I wonder what she has been up to?

...
Words: 900

I actually forgot how to write for like a couple of days lol, and I ran out of ideass!

Thanks for reading this !

By leyla!