PT 2 OF KAIS BACKSTORY.

Make him part one? What were they planning to do to him!? Kai flailed as he was being strapped down to a surgery table. He didn't mind needles and all that good stuff, but being trapped down was a fear of his, And wemon for that fact. Not girls, just wemon. Anyways Kai wasn't able to escape the restraints and was eventually tied to the table. Yelling at the scientists until a sleeping gas mask was put on his mouth. Dang it. He tried to fight it but unconsciousness took over and before he knew it he blacked out, like a broken light.

A few hours later Kai woke up to a blindingly bright light being flashed at his eyes.

"Wakey Wakey, fluffy thing."

Huh!? Who was that? He didn't recognize their voice.... it sounded like an older male, probably in their mid 20s.
Wait, did they just call him FLUFFY thing!?

"AH- WHAT, WHAT."

Kai nearly jumped out of his skin, jumping up and into a corner. He saw a other guy here with it looked like jet black hair, which was about to his shoulders and cut in a butterfly cut, a rainbow Shiney tailcoated suit and... a stained glass tophat? What the hell? They looked shorter than him, for him being 7ft tall exact. They looked about 6'8 from his perspective. Exept he felt like a tower now, did he magically grow in size overnight? That's not possible. He stopped growing a year ago. There's no way.

"Yes way, see here pretty boy. I think your taller cause of the genetics you were injected with!" The strange man said, he sounded like Willy Wonka, the one voiced by Johnny Depp that is.

"Gene- Genetics? What do you mean 'genetics'?!"

"You see here my furry freind, you were injected with wolf genetics. That was your favorite animal right? Anyways too late to change that. You've already got the tail, ears, and k-nines! So cute- oh! I forgot to introduce myself, hello, I'm Prism. Yes that is my name. I'm just one of the "workers" here that is basically your lab father. Don't ask questions just go with it."

Kai was confused, a lab dad? Seriously? I guess he's stuck with this lunatic for the rest of his life now.

"IM NOT A LUNATIC."

"Can you read mind?"

"No, it's just your facial expression says it all."

Dang, this guy sure was a weird case. Why does he look like a rainbow was vomited on him anyways? Weirdo.
Kai looked down at himself, seeming startled, he had a massive, fluffy white tail. Wolf ears, and FRIGGIN PINK PAW BEANS ON HIS FEET AND HANDS. And he did get taller, like a whole FOOT taller! These genetics are CRAZY. Suddenly he was dragged over to another room by Prism, and then let go.

"Time for your sacrificing! Sorry I don't make the rules. The owner wants up to do this for some sort of rivalry."

WHAT.

"A.... rivalry. Do I have to choose just one?"

"Yep!"

Crap, he's indecisive. He had the choice between two buttons. One was labeled "Zalgo" and the other was named "Slenderman". Did he really have to choose? Too late. Because Prism pushed him forward to choose one and he tripped, accidentally falling over and pressing both at the same time.

"Whoopsies! I didn't know they could both be chosen, anyways that might be a headache for you. I hope you don't get the substance attacks. It's a symptom of pressing both. Heheh, but sadly since your my adoptive son now I have to deal with it. You like strawberries? I have strawberries."

Kai got up off the buttons, now nodding. But also asking a question.

"Whats a substance attack?"

Prism froze, his eye twitching.

"You basically vomit a black sugary substance for atleast a day once a month. And you black out afterwards. Don't worry though, it's just the two fighting for control over you so no need to worry! Your welcome in both places."

"I VOMIT WHAT?"

"A black sugary substance, like sugary tar or whatever they call it. It will dripp from your mouth though."

Kai felt like he was dreaming, no shaking Prism with much force. Begging for him to say it's a joke. And he just shook his head. HE'S DOOMED.

"Anyways wanna see my stained glass collection?"

Why would Prism ask that out of nowhere!? But sure. He had nothing better to do then rot here and die anyways. So much for his birth father being a dirty pig.

So they went to see the collection and it looked like there were stained glass portraits and creations all over the place. Did his "lab father" make these? It was like a glass palace!

"Welcome to my storage room."

His what- this is... just a storage room?

"Wait there's more? It's like a palace in here!"

"I know, but it's smaller than you think. Anyhow my actual room is way better. You can stay in here and be my roomie if you want. Just don't vomit on my carpet."

Okay then, great plan. So Kai just ended up staying with his "Lab father", who loved to pet him for no reason. And as he expected the substance attacks came every month. It sucked, it gave him chest pains and sometimes he didn't get out of bed all day, just constantly throwing up black liquid stuff. He felt dizzy during the first year of it though.

After that fiasco Kai eventually was trusted enough to work at this "lab" place. It was his second year being there in general, plus he got the day of on his substance-attack-days. Until one day a patient was being extremely rude and his substance attack came on another week than usual, and he didn't even know it. He was getting a headache as the patient kept screaming like a brat he got very annoyed easily and burst like a balloon. Only five minutes later he's stabbing the patient with a syringe telling them to shut up repeatedly, the substance everywhere. He wasn't done yet, stabbing everyone with the syringe who did him pain in this place. Exept for his lab father in here
He'll spare his crazy father.

A few years later, when he's 21.
It took a while to clean up his mess, his father Prism rambling about how he could have accidentally broken his tophat. His father didn't care about the murders, just stealing their colored glass. But he and Kai were the only two people left there now, Kai becoming the owner of the place and Prism just expanding his creations to a bigger separate room. Things got better since then, Kai started the business back up again and gained income. While his gather who he loved dearly lived rent free aslong as he got all the colored glass and strawberries. Kai still remembers the screams and the two voices in his head telling him to take everyone's lives. One being Slender and the other Zalgo. However, now he's a proxy to two. And the son of a crazy mastermind. This was his new life as Kai, the half wolf half human proxy.

(I hope you enjoyed the story! I'm currently going to work on my other story ideas and take a break. This story is officially done!)