Kai's backstory.

Hello, Yes. This is the creator of this "creepypasta". I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did when writing it.

It was the year 2011, the Black family was getting ready for Christmas. It was around Christmas there, as Kai, a ten year old boy with snowy white hair and navy blue eyes was rushing to get home from school. He was excited to say the least, not to see his parents because they sucked, but to see his youngest sister, Rosemary. She was probably the most enjoyable to hang out with out of his four sisters. Kai honestly didn't know why he was the only son in the family, but he just thought his parents liked girls. Mostly because he's forced to praise his sisters, which was annoying. As soon as Kai saw the gates to his house he went as fast as he could inside. Ignoring the maids telling him to slow down or he'll trip and break a wrist. He was just too EXCITED to see his favorite sister of all time, with those big innocent emerald eyes and blonde locks. Though Kai and Rosemary didn't look anything like their family, who just had brown eyes and hair, they were... mostly, accepted in the family. Kai got inside and took his boots and coat off, practically with stars in his eyes.
"Rosey, where are you?"
He called out, he didn't hear a response and decided to check Rosemary's room. He peeked his head inside, and there she was. Playing with dolls.
"Brother! You'll never guess what tomorrow is!"
"Hmm. I wonder what it is."
Kai said teasingly, he knew already. Tomorrow is Christmas, and her Birthday.
"Well tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! I'm gonna be EIGHT!"
Kai laughed a little bit, she was always so excited about being eight. It was almost adorable.
"Well anyways, do you want me to braid your hair so it's nice and curly for tomorrow?" Kai said. And she nodded, so he went over to braid it for her. He has a bit of a hard time doing it because his hand was a bit cramped from writing all day in class, but he can manage.

Meanwhile his mother is talking with his three older sisters, "I swear I want to get rid of them so badly! They don't even look like us, it's embarrassing." His mother said disgustedly, his sisters agreed. "Plus he isn't being minimalistic like us, and he SPOILS HER ROTTEN. It's so annoying that I just want to push her down the stairs! I don't care that she's turning eight. He should make us his first concern, not her." His oldest sister said it like a threat, they always talked crap about the two. They never really fit in in the family. But then his mother got an idea, "What if we did push her down the stairs? We could wait until tomorrow when she least expects it." They all agreed.

Kai finished braiding Rosemary's hair, not hearing what his mother and sisters said. And then Kai checked the time, he spent about thirty minutes trying to braid her hair. And now they had to go to bed.
"Rosey we got to go to bed now, it's 8:30, you need your beauty sleep."
"But I don't want to sleep! You just got home! Why do you even have to stay after school to do community work anyways?" She said sadly, Rosemary didn't understand much.
"Well I have to save up money, I don't have an allowance yet so I have to so I can get you nice things-"
"Then don't, I already have a lot of stuff anyways. Plus it looks like you haven't slept in forever." She said matter-of-factly. Kai stifled a laugh from her remark. "Okay then, that's your choice."
So then Kai tucked Rosemary in bed and went to his own room, flopping on his bed. He was exhausted. Luckily there was Christmas break and he didn't have to go to school tomorrow. So he let sleep take over, and before he knew it. It was the next day.

"wake up, WAKE UP!"
Kai practically jumped out of his skin, "What? What happened?"
"ITS CHRISTMAS!!!"
Kai sighed, and sat himself up. It would just be a normal day for him anyways, the guys in the household don't get to celebrate. Only watch. Rosemary pulled on his arm, making him almost fall on the floor. And she scampered out of the room cheerfully. Kai took a minute or two to get up, using the wall as a support to walk down the halls. And then arrived in the massive living room. Rosemary was already down there and so was everyone else... except for his dad who was in his office being a workaholic. How else would they pay for the manor, and mothers shoes, and the workers? He noticed his mother looking unusually happy today, he thought it was weird as hell. But shrugged it off as he watched everyone open their presents.

It was down to the last one and his mother said something, "Hey.. Rosemary, there's one last one for you in the basement. How about you go to that one?" His mother said in an evil tone. So Rosemary, being innocent not knowing what was about to happen, went to the staircase of the basement. Then before Kai could do anything he heard a loud, THUD. And saw his mother and sisters at the top of the stairs. Grinning. Kai rushed over and tried to call the ambulance but they cut the phone line. Now all he could do is watch his beloved sister bleed out in front of him.

This was 7 years ago, Kai is seventeen now. The memory replayed in his head every time he slept, he silently kept down the halls to get food from the kitchen instead of trying to sleep tonight. Today was one of his rough days, he didn't really talk to anyone anymore since the incident. He focused more on his study now, since he didn't really have any distractions. He just got into the kitchen when he saw his mother sitting there.
"Kai, last time I saw you, you looked more... let's say appealing for the eye. I thought you left the emo phase after you were fifteen."
"Shut up, I don't want to hear it." He said bitterly.
"Oh please, don't tell me you're still upset after the incident, that was years ago. Get over it."
That seemed to be a trigger for Kai, he really wanted to hurt them for what they did.
"Honestly I think she deserves what happened-"
In a blind rage Kai couldn't control, he straight up attacked his mother. A scream ran out through the manor and his sisters heard, coming downstairs. They saw Kai attacking their mother! They tried to interfere, but in the end they all ended up dead. Kai had no regrets, they took his only light away from him, so he'd make them pay. Only to find out he was sent to a torture and testing lab by his father a day later since he didn't want him anymore. It happened too fast for Kai to remember, but he was taken away.
"So, what's your favorite animal, Kai?"
A scientist asked, and he answered.
"A wolf, why?"
"Okay, we'll make you part one then."