"The start"

Third person pov

Velvet scrolled on her phone looking at the news, to her there wasn't anything interesting. Then she heard taps on her window, she got up to look but before she could blink someone opened the window and grabbed her and put a mask on her and threw her into the truck.

Veneer was trying to take a nap but had the urge to go on his phone, he then turned over and unplugged his phone from charging. He went onto instagram and scrolled upon posts, he than came across velvets profile but it was weird. She uploads everyday and hasn't uploaded today. He then heard knocks at his front door and sighed. He put down his phone and walked to the door but then a man masked him and threw him into the truck where velvet was.

3 hours later

Veneer woke up in a room with the one person he hated, kid ritz. "Where am I?" Veneer mumbled, "I don't know either." Said kid ritz obviously mad and annoyed. "I'm just gonna sleep I guess." Veneer said. Veneer then closed his eyes leaning against the wall, kid ritz walked over to him and sat down by him then closed his eyes.

1 hour later

Veneer woke up and saw kid ritz. He decided to just ignore him, veneer got up and saw a door. Veneer walked over to the door and when he was just about to try and open it kid ritz said "I already tried." His eyes were still closed but he could hear.

"Oh." Said veneer, "what are we gonna do now.." veneer said under his breath, veneer looked around and saw a window, we walked over to the window to see velvet and orchid in there sleeping, peacefully. Veneer thought that they were lucky. Veneer banged on the window to break it, it wouldn't break. Veneer kicked the window and it shattered, velvet woke up and saw him.

Veneer carefully climbed through the window, "Veneer what are we doing here?" Velvet said worried, "I don't know velvet." Then kid ritz got up and climbed through the window. "Y'all are loud as fuck." He said, then he pushed veneer down.

"What the fuck?" Velvet said annoyed as she helped veneer up who was limping from the broken glass shards in his leg.

"Oh stop being a baby, he's fine." Kid ritz said, "HES FUCKING LIMPING!" Velvet yelled causing orchid to wake up. Suddenly the loud speaker went off, "welcome to the 48 hours challenge, you guys are stuck in these rooms with someone who you don't have a very good relationship with. A bathroom is provided in the right corners of each room. Food is given every 2 hours, don't kill each other." Then the loud speaker ended.

Orchid walked up to velvet and put her head on her shoulder. "That's soooooo gay." Said kid ritz, "So? I bet you have a crush on veneer" velvet said jokingly.

Hour 2

Veneer stood up and limped over to velvet, "I'm bored-" said veneer. "Well we are gonna be here for 2 days so.." responds velvet. Veneer sat down by orchid who was sleeping, veneer started sleeping.