"Performance gone wrong"

Orchids pov

The time was 2:17, the concert started soon. I threw my headphones into my backpack along with other things I was gonna need for a 7 HOUR LONG PERFORMANCE LIKE GODDAMN HELP. The items I put into the bag was the candy I bought earlier, a wireless phone charger, something for later, and my phone.

I took a shower
As I exited the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and started blow drying my hair. I brushed it and put it into a bun. I put on blueberry scented deodorant before putting on a beige jacket and a white turtleneck under with baggy light blue pants.

I grabbed my car keys and backpack and was about to walk out of the door but then I remembered, ITS A 7 HOUR PERFORMANCE. IM GONNA NEED A DAMN BLANKET, I ran to my room and grabbed the burrito blanket I had. Then I was about to walk out again but THE GIFT BAG OMFG! I ran to my room, annoyed. I grabbed the bag and finally left.

At the performance

I bought front row vip tickets, I sat down and set my backpack in between my feet. The performance started by velvet and veneer singing Watch me work. I fucking love their singing so much, it's so beautiful. I was 3 hours in and then Yiyoungi called me, "ORCHID LEAVE NOW! SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO LIGHT THE PLACE ON FIRE!!" She said between tears, I panicked.

I stood up and tried to get on stage but a guard stopped me, "PLEASE! THE PLACE IS ABOUT TO BE IN FLAMES, I HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW!" I said panicking, "Lol nice try kiddo. Please sit back down or we have to kick you out." Seconds after he said that people started screaming, you could see the orange flames. "HOLY SHIT RUN KID!" He screamed, I ran out. Velvet followed behind me along with a hundred others. Only 197 people didn't make it but a special someone didn't make it, veneer.

As ambulances rushed people into the vans, velvet was screaming and in lots of tears for all the fans and her brother who died trying to run out. I drove back home, 3 more to go.