𝓔𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮?

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻:
(𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 - 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰:

Y/ns pov:

My face felt hot, and the embarrassment I felt was out of this world. What in the world made me do something like that? I wasn't lustful or unbelievably dirty like that but i won't lie when i say he had such a nice body. I quickly turned away feeling the embarrassed feeling grow inside me and I sighted to myself as I heard footsteps getting closer. I already knew who it was obviously because we were the only ones in the park. "Liked what you saw, darling?" he whispered seductively in my ear causing me to turn around and stumble back but my foot accidently stepped onto a tall rock. Before I could react he grabbed my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him so I don't fall backwards. My forehead hit his chest and I could hear my own heartbeat through my ears. The heat his body was giving me made me feel weak in the knees. I slowly lifted my head and without hesitation and Interruptions his eyes met mine. I could faint at this moment.

Neymars pov:

I looked down at her shocked after what I just did. After all I didn't expect myself to act like this after what happened with me and my ex Bailey. I haven't gotten over her at all and I really would never do this to another girl. I mean it's nothing bad, right? I just saved her from falling back. It's what a gentleman would do.. But I melted instantly with the way she looked up at me. I couldn't understand this feeling inside me. I didn't understand why I felt so.. Allured to her as if I was connected to her, Born to be hers. I clear my throat and take a step back letting go of her "I'm sorry about that.. Are you alright?" I asked her but all she did was nod slowly giving me the most doe eyes I've ever seen. And I quickly turned my attention somewhere else. "Uh well.. I'll get going now" I say but before I could do anything she grabbed my wrist turning me back and she spoke. "Eat with me.. " her voice was much softer and her eyes looked so intense. I was confused on why she would randomly ask me.
"Uhh.." I spoke before slowly smiling.
-

Authors pov:

The steam from the pot in the middle of the table, spread throughout the restaurant and the food smelled different than any other place Neymar has tasted before. Different forms and foods in the pot. Rice cakes, tofu, dumplings, mushrooms, and Green onions. red greasy broth and slices of meats in the side with fresh cut slices of lettuce. The restaurant was small but spacious. different seats inside and outside with a large or small table. Korean hot pot was clearly new to him. "Dig in!" she said with her usual kind voice grabbing her spoon and lowering it in the soup before blowing and taking it in her mouth. Her eyebrows came together as she nodded to herself "Mm..!" she exclaimed and he raised his eyebrow confusingly.

Neymars pov:

She had chopsticks in her hands gently taking a piece of meat and letting it sit in the boiling broth. I knew korean food was like this because one of my soccer friend is korean and I remember he used to talk a lot about korean hot pot but I've never really been that interested in it due to always eating my Brazilian stlye foods. But of course I'm not afraid of trying something new. I grabbed the fork and grabbed a lettuce piece before adding the cooked meat and a few mushrooms and tofu, wrapping it nicely and taking it my mouth. I chewed and chewed until I got the flavorful taste which was so mesmerizing but my attention quickly turned to her. I was confused and needed answers of course. Why would a girl just randomly ask me to eat with her after what just happened between us? "hey you.. Why did you invite me to eat with you?" I asked curiously. After all we have been sitting here in silence for quite a long time without talking and it's getting awkward.