𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮.

𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 :
(𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓼 - 𝓮𝓷𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓷)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰:

Authors pov:

The older man, mid forties to fifties sat down in front of the desk inside the editing room, scanning through the recorded footage of the past few months, camera men beside him making sure everything is going as planned. It was just Neymar doing his daily tasks as he gets comfortable in town but obviously his eyebrows rested, he was now curious as to the sudden appearance of the young pretty girl with nice hair. "Who is she?" his rough voice spoke causing the camera men to glance at each other, obviously they didn't want to answer that question "answer!" he spoke loudly causing them to flinch "she's his next door neighbor.. They are good friends now from what I've seen" those words didn't convince Neymars father at all. Obviously because the look in Neymars eyes when he looks at the girl is oddly specific. As if he only had eyes for her and that's something he didn't like at all. Throughout the years of his many girls his father watched closely, he just played around with them and it was quite obvious but it now seems like he's found the one for himself..

Y/ns pov:

"What an odd girl.." I mumble to myself as I tilt my head forming a confused expression across my face, that name sounds familiar but perhaps it's just because it's a common name? She's a model which explains why she looks so fit. I walked back into his house slipping my shoes off before peeking inside seeing if he was somewhere near but he wasn't. I walk back into the small hallway and peek in his room seeing he was still sitting in front of his desk "what are you doing?" my voice echoed in the hallway I stood in and he turned around spotting me. Instantly I saw that warm smile that melted me. "You're here" he said and I nodded faintly before he closed his laptop and stood up walking towards me, leaning against the doorway. "Sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" the way his arms wrap together and his eyes stayed on mine felt to much. "I don't mind sleeping on the couch, I've done it many times before" I said with a soft tone turning around and walking in to the living room but just before I could he grabbed my arm spinning me around "what kind of man do you think I am? A gentleman who let a woman sleep on the couch..? You must sleep comfortably" his words caught my heart but even so this is his house I don't want make him sleep uncomfortably "I'm fine" I said pulling away but I was taken back by his sudden move of his arms lifting me and turning around. My gasp caught my throat and my eyes widened, I was caught off guard to what he just did. I tried to pull away from him yet he didn't budge at all. He's way stronger than me and it's obvious he is "put me down! Come on" I spoke loudly until he gently set me down on the bed. His muscles flexing as he set his hands beside me, his face leaned close to mine as his lip curves up showing a cocky smile. How can a man so handsome exist?! "I expect you to sleep in this bed, stop refusing!" he exclaimed with a softer voice. As a stubborn women myself I simply can't find the words to refuse him. It's absolutely hard when he's so beautiful and gentle. ".. Fine but wake me up if you feel to uncomfortable on the couch.." I say pouting as I turn away, I heard his deep attractive laugh as he stood up and walked out turning the light off. "Goodnight, wake me up if you need anything" he said those simple words before flashing me a comforting smile and walking away closing the door. Now I was alone, with my red cheeks and a dark room. How calm and quiet it is. I want a good nice sleep tonight because I have to much to catch on tomorrow but hopefully I could. I pulled the sheets higher against me before slipping in and laying down, closing my eyes ready to sleep.

Neymars pov:

I close the door behind me and sigh softly before walking in the living room and taking a seat in the couch before throwing my head back and groaning softly to myself, my neck feels sore and a smirk creeps in my lips just thinking about her, the stubborn, timid girl that is now sleeping in my house. It's strange that I feel so connected to her? Never in my life have I ever cared for a girl this much, the more I think about it the more I wonder about my feelings for her. I would have slept with her already yet she's in my room and I'm in the living room, sleeping separately and I don't mind it. I'm trying my absolute best to take care of her..  My phone buzzed in my pocket causing me to grab it, lifting it up to my closed eyes. I sigh opening them and to my surprise the name across the message on top saying Bailey. I didn't feel like talking to her yet my heart skipped a sudden beat to what she had sent me. Of course I haven't completely gotten over her yet I thought I could for once.. Move on from her now.