chapter 6

Severus's POV
Today is October 31st 1981 I just found out that my mate Lily was killed by Lord voldemort for power once I got to godrics hollow to find the main door blown off it's hinges and James dead body on the stairs and I was upstairs when I noticed that another door was blown off it's hinges i also noticed that there was two children in a crib and that the girl looks like me and Lily and the boy looks like James besides his eyes which look like Lily's and then i notice that lily was dead on the ground then i drop down to the ground crying when i hear a small voice saying daddy, then i look up at the little girl in shock, just as Dumbledore gets to the house, I slowly get up and pick up my daughter and gave her a hug which she hugged me back, I was also shocked to hear her call me daddy which I was surprised I asked her how she knew that I'm her dad she said that her momma told me and she said that her mom said that she looks like her dad and so I asked her what her name is she said my name is Amelia Luna Snape-Potter and my birthday is May 4 1972 at 5:00am to Lily Evens and Severus Snape, Im 9 years old and I have my mate Mark, oh also im harrys half older sister. Once she got done explaining to me I sat her down in Harry's crib, I asked her where a bag is at she said in the closet daddy so I opened the closet door and grabbed the bag, and started to pack it with her close in the bag and I also found some album's and journals for both children so I grabbed them all so she has something to remember her mom and Harry by, I said Amelia it's time to leave and she said that she can't live Harry so I said that we could wait for hagrid to pick up Harry since he's going to his aunt and uncle's house. She said okay daddy I'll say goodbye.