ACT: || 7 Don't

Taehyun was taking a shower in Beomgyu's room as the two finished eating dinner not too long ago.

While Taehyun was taking a shower. Beomgyu was sitting down on the couch, while scrolling through social media to see what his fans were up to.

Beomgyu sighed as he put his phone down. He's really sure he loves Taehyun now. He has always loved Taehyun but was always too dumb to notice. But now he's sure now, he loves Taehyun now. He realized it ever since their hangout at the café, he just wasn't sure if he actually loved Taehyun at that time. But now he knows.

He then picked up his phone again having a good idea (?)

He smiled at his screen before turning his phone off. He looked up at the ceiling and thought about what he just sent. What if Taehyun didn't actually love him and saw him as a 'best friend?' Beomgyu didn't like the thought of 'one sided love.' But he'll wait. He'll wait for Taehyun no matter how long it takes.

𒈔𒉽𒈔

Taehyun had just finished taking a shower. He got into the clothes that Beomgyu prepared for him, and they fit pretty well.

While drying his hair, he went to go grab his phone. Then suddenly, Kai had called him.

[📞]

"Hello? Kai?"

"TAEHYUN!!"

"Is everything okay? Is Haerin okay!?"

"Yeah, yeah she's fine. She's out shopping with Hiyyih."

"Thank god, thats a relief. Please don't scare me like that again."

"Please ask me why I called."

"Why did you call me?"

"Glad you asked. Have you seen Twitter right now!? Solomons and Bamtoris are going crazy right now!!"

"What happened this time?"

"Oh, well that's something that you can go check out yourself. Bye!"

[📞]

And with that, Kai hung up. Taehyun sighed, and opened up Twitter. When he saw what was going on, he immediately understood why their fans were going crazy. He would've lied if he said he wasn't blushing.

After reading all of that, Taehyun couldn't really believe it. Did his best friend actually like him? I mean, he has a crush on Beomgyu. A small one, but he can't really see both of them being in a romantic relationship. For now at least. Plus he's still confused about his feelings towards the older and doesn't romantically love him enough. He still needs time for his feelings to grow. But he's scared of what might happen if they actually start dating. Will they both lose their careers? Will their reputation go down? Will they be separated forever if they break up? Or worse. What would his manager plan on doing if he found out?