001.

You know how you meet people in the most unexpected ways? Well, this was certainly the most unexpected one.

Soobin was walking back home but he stopped his tracks when he saw an injured fox resting under a tree

"It's injured..." Soobin said in his mind, feeling bad for the fox. He then picked up the fox

-

When they arrived Soobin's home, soobin placed the fox on the ground and went to the kitchen to grab some bandages. But when he was walking, he heard something- or someone, behind him

"I'm not a pet if that's what you're thinking..." said the fox- wait, fox? Foxes can talk!? Soobin stood there. More than shocked. That was just an understatement.

"I-I uh.."

"So I'm right.. You wanted to keep me as a pet.." the fox said with a disapproving look, "N-No! Not at all!" Soobin replied, waving his hands in denial. "I-I just saw the injury you had so i wanted to help you.."

"Ugh.. Do you know how painful it was when you took me out in the sun? At least i was in my fox form so it won't hurt as much..."

"You're blaming me when i didn't know that you were a vampire- wait, are you actually a vampire..?"

"You're asking me that as if i didn't just say the most obvious thing that vampires would say"

After that, they stared at each other in silence.

-

After Soobin helped Yeonjun with his wound, they decided to know each other since it looks like Yeonjun doesn't want to leave.

"Okay, lets get to know each more since it seems like you're not leaving my house anytime soon" They are currently sitting on Soobin's bed which feels like cotton candy- according to Yeonjun.

"Lets start of with the basics, what's your name?'

"Choi Yeonjun."

"Choi Soobin."

"When were you born?" Yeonjun asked.

"5 December 2000, you?"

"13 September 1999.. I guess im your hyung then"

After a few hours of talking, they decided to sleep.. Well Yeonjun slept on a pillow as a fox and Soobin took the bed-

AN:
um hi releasing this ff again cus idk.. im sorry guys