Hello good morning

In a land far away, there was a small group of people who were born with special talents. The power of the four elements are hardly ever present in humans but centuries ago the spiritual powers were still present in humans. Today they are extinct but in the realm "leviny" they are still thriving in a little village where the rest of the world and countries can't see them because of a glamour that is like a force shield for an example under the dome by Stephen king except it would bounce you back to the next territory of longitude such as the Bermuda Triangle conspiracy. Or like in the hunger games when they reached the end of the simulation arena they get bounced back just like the glamour shield would do if you tried to get into the kingdom known as leviny.
Leviny is a beautiful land with pixies and fae. Mermaids don't exist because they are in another realm in the ocean part called of course Atlantis but I am a land dweller and never met anyone who lived that way the only reason why I believe it is true is because my great grandmother told my grandmother and she told me so I'm just going off of blind faith that her urban legends are not just legend.
Technically I, xari, am a descendant of the last avatar that was recorded or written or spoken about in 700 years. My great great great great great great great great great great grandma was avatar Korra which was the last avatar because she and the light spirit ravva got severed and when that happened every avatar that was ever reincarnated was then destroyed by the spiritual memory bond that was once passed down from centuries of generations. When ravva got severed from avatar Korra, the rebirth of a new avatar was no longer possible because her spirit had been weakened to the point that the reign of darkness almost engulfed all of the earth for 1000 years.
So in leviny there haven't been any rebirth of the avatar of course because the reincarnation spirit was destroyed, however, the fire nation earth water air and other element benders the few of every tribe that survived created a new country closed off from the rest of the world sort of like it's own dimension but yet technically if the earth was destroyed then we would too like our spirit is strong our force field is still not bulletproof for lack of better words. The world if it blew up would be the end of our civilization too. But for now we are just a separate private universe/kingdom/country entirely.
I like to call it a kingdom but it looks more like the spiritual realm but without the 200 century spirit creatures or plants. Basically 7,000 species that are unknown to the rest of the population of the world that's closed off, live in leviny. There are 7,000 species that are undiscovered because they are technically still extinct in the normal population.