06

"Sungie... I don't know what that was but it was hot as hell"

Jisung couldn't talk yet, too shocked from the audacity that struck the boy that was kinda shy until now.

"How come Min just came up like that to flirt with you man?" spoke Hyunjin, a questioning look on his face, un palm still pressed on Felix's side.

The brunette got pulled out of blushing trance as he hears the nickname Hyunjin gave to Lee Minho.

"Min? You know him already?"

"Yeah. Our parents are friends since forever so he's kinda my childhood best friend...why? What is happening between you two?! That was so full of sexual tension I could get a boner just from watching you two"

"EWWWWWW" said the two best friends at the same time looking disgustingly at him

Hyunjin's hand got up in the air to prove he was innocent.
"That was a joke don't worry babe, you're the only one that can give me a boner..."he said as he replaced his hand on his bf's waist, pulling him in an open mouthed languorous kiss.

"Uh huh? You could get a boner from me right now baby? Am I that hot?"
Felix hand traveled from the black haired chest to the buckle of his best, pulling slightly on his, smirking into the kiss.

"Ok that's frankly disgusting, Felix get yo hand outta your boyfriend's pants you guys can fuck later" Jisung turned towards Hyunjin as they separated from their kiss before talking to him "so if you too are friends, could you hold a party at your house with him in the guest list?"

Felix's lover was well know for his parties. He held the best in town, making sure that everyone went home fucking wasted. His best friend and Hyunjin actually met in one of those parties, the blonde boy had been invited by a connaissance of him.

As soon as the taller male saw the Australian dressed in a black short dress resting a bit below his ass, riding up his thighs with every. fucking. move. he couldn't remove his gaze from the frame of the younger. They danced lazily together, grinding and hand roaming on each other's body as they were hotly making out on the dance floor. They went to the second floor, ending their night even better than it started. Not too after, they were official. That evening was about 7 months ago and the couple was still togheter, hornier than ever.

"Yeah of course! I could make that work... this Friday maybe? My parents are out of town until Saturday morning. You can bring people if you want to!"

"Thanks hyung you're the best!" said Jisung as he picked his binders from the floor before blowing a kiss to his favorite couple "you can continue your session of "fucking-in-the-hallway-like-no-one-else-than-my-boo-is-here! goodbye bitchessss oh and lixie! come to my dorm Friday night to help me pick a sexy outfit so I can make that man go mad!"

The party was in 4 days and Jisung couldn't wait to see Minho there

🪼

The week went by fast, Jisung was focusing on his class and taking notes since the exam season was getting closer and closer.
He didn't get the chance to see the dark haired male, too caught up in his studies. Before he knew it, it was already Friday.

The boy was tidying up his room, something that became a habit before he went to party with his friends, knowing how wasted and high he could get and not wanting to risk tripping on dirty laundry or other shit when he heard a knock on the door.

The brunette went to open the door facing a pile of clothing, from which emerged a smiley Felix getting ready to knock once again with his foot because of how full his arms were.

"Haiiiiii bitch!"
Felix didn't bother to wait for Jisung to invite him in before crossing the door frame. He went toward his bed, dropping the pile of clothing on top of his bed.
"Tonight, you dress to impress baby."
"You" the blonde made a hand gesture examining jisung from his toes to his head
"Are getting slutty tonight"
Knowing he couldn't make his best friend change his mind, Jisung only giggled, closing the door before going next to the Australian.
"So! Where do we start?"
"Shush! You're going to take a shower! I am going to choose your outfit! Then we swap roles!"

Jisung went to take his showing, humming random melodies as the hot streams of water rolled down his toned back. He dried rapidly his hair and did a bit of skincare before going out, a towel hanging low on his hips.

"Damn. You could just go like that you know? You would make an impression..."
"Shut up dumbass, show me what you got"

Jisung smiled at the sight of the clothes spread neatly on his bed, dressing up before choosing an outfit for his best friend.

Shorter chapter today but I guess that's it, I felt like ending it there for the suspense but you're lucky you're getting a double update. The party will be in the next chapter so see you there —————->
<3