09

you all predicted it and normally people don't complain about this but I'll still put a tw
tw: hot making out/smut? well no really smut but tension? anyway this probably doesn't need a tw
just remember to read with BOTH hand on the phone
good reading you horndogs 😏
some smut for my sugar

It has been about 20 minutes since the boys started dancing together, the brunette shamelessly grinding onto the other while the latter was literally eye fucking him. In Minho's opinion, things weren't going fast enough.

He turned the boy around to face him and violently joined their lips in a steamy kiss. Jisung stopped body grabbing himself as his eyes widened, too shocked to do anything before he slowly let himself sink into the kiss, kissing back fervently the older's lips.

Caught in the moment, Minho pulled Jisung by the waist causing his back to arch as he tried to be impossibly closer to the boy. His hands automatically went to rest on the taller chest, grabbing on the fabric in an attempt to ground himself as Minho's hand went lower, taking a handful of his buttocks. Jisung was trying hard not to let sinful moans out as Minho's tongue was tracing wet kisses and love marks down his jawline and kept massaging his arse (just like in CHERUB sugar, god I'm so cooool 😀 i just ruined the moment didn't i?)

Minho was still tinting the smaller's flesh with red marks and bites and it was becoming harder for him to suppress his moans. Annoyed that the boy was trying to remain silent, the dark haired male doubled efforts and slid his hand down Jisung's thigh to play with his thigh highs, pulling it slightly before letting it go, enjoying when Jisung jumped a little as small erotic sound were exiting his lips. He could feel Minho smirking against his neck and that weirdly made him even more horny.

The smaller rested his head in the curve of the taller's neck, softly lapping and sucking on the skin as satisfied moans escaped his mouth when he opened it to suck better.

Turned on by the younger's actions, Minhos hand rubbed up his thigh leaving a trail of tickles where his fingers traced and thousand of butterflies in the younger's stomach as a vague heat that spread in his guts. The dark haired male slid his hand under Jisung's white lace panties (him and Felix decided to coordinate their undies just like real besties would, take notes Moron), getting a better grab of his buttcheeks, making Jisung lean of him as he felt weak in the legs.

"HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE BITCHES?"
Both boys jumped, breaking the bubble they were in and taking in all the noise and agitation around them.

"Cockblocker" murmured Jisung against Minho's neck while wrapping his arms around it.

"What? Disappointed it didn't go more far?" spoke Minho with a smirk.

"Yeah cutie, I'm just waiting for you to fuck me right here and now."

"Pfff haha someone needy I see! Let's go with the others to play!" said Minho, conscious of the problem that still took place in the younger's pants and decided to tease him a bit longer.

"Oh go fuck yourself mannnn, you're such a meanie!" said Jisung with a smile as he got dragged back to the living room where a circle was already formed.

The dark haired male told some people to make them a place, still holding the smaller's hands before sitting next to him.

The questions and dares were thrown everywhere around them without the boys getting asked nothing. They weren't sad they weren't getting any action though because they were in their own universe.

Minho was slowly and mindlessly drawing circles on Jisung's thigh with the pad of his thumb but the movement was nothing but innocent and the younger knew it. Every move the dark male did sent butterflies down Jisung's stomach and he could feel his hand slowly getting closer to his crotch until his finders were resting in his inner thigh. Minho was massaging the soft flesh and the smaller couldn't help but to react, his muscles twitching as he realized Minho was smirking conscient of the effect he had on the other.

His hand trailed closer to his hips which he slowly caressed with the tip of his slender fingers under the hem of his skirt sending chiles down the brunette's spine.

"How about we go somewhere else huh?" said Jisung with an unholy tone, wanting to gain back control over Minho.

Minho got up, tented by the younger's proposition as he was still holding his hand.
He tried leading the boy out of the room filled by people but Jisung didn't move.

"What is it princess?"
"Want a piggie back ride cutiiie" she said with a pout "gimme a piggy back ride!"

Gosh. How could I say no he's too cute

Slightly shorter chapter than other but I wanted to publish one tonight so I guess that's it! I'm not sure about the end, I'm tired and I want cuddles but yeah that'll be it! Anywayyy good night my loveliessssss!