4| SLAP

I would like to dedicate this chapter to   sarah221785  because she has responded all my chapters. So, thank you so much for your appreciations.

SIYA'S P. O. V.

After reading the note, I opened my cupboard and went through clothes and decided what to wear.

I went to the washroom, removing my formals, and turned on the shower.

Soaking in that heated water, feeling it hug every inch of skin so gently, breathing in the aroma of the bubble ... it was my heaven... my mini vacation... a place to breathe deeply and let my inner peace return.

I dried myself and wrapped towels around my body and went out. I did some skincare.

Then I wore a black tank top with a light brown cardigan and light blue jeans.

For my hair, I took out a curler and curled my hair in wavy style, and let it fall freely on my back.

I saw the time and it was 11 p.m. I have to reach there by 12p.m.

I took my black purse and pairs it with black high-heeled boots.

I locked the room and got out of the orphanage. I started my scooty and drove towards sin city club.

I entered the club. The first thing that hit me was loud music, people swaying themselves on the dance floor, some consuming alcohol.

I make my way towards the green room. I saw them getting ready.

"I thought you would be late."  Riya di said.

"Hmm. Thank god you are not late." Khushi said, looking into mirror.

"I am sorry. "  I replied, pouting.

"You are not changing, right?"  Di asked me.

"Nope. Why would I change?"  Khushi said.

"You know how he is. He will surely tell you something, and you know I can't tolerate that."  Riyu di told.

Riya di I like her a lot. She always treats me like she is my own blood sister. She makes me feel like I am her little sister.

Some bonds are not blood related, but they are more than that. She always protects me like a brother and cares for me like a mother. I feel very blessed to have her in my life.

"I know, but what can we do?"  I questioned them further. "We need this work, right? We can't leave this unless we get another one."

"Yeah, and now we should go out for our performance." said Khushi.

We went towards stage while discussing the song we were going to sing. When a man in his mid-50s came and stopped us. He is the manager of the club.

"I hope you all are ready for performance."  Dhaval sir, manager of club, said.

We trio nodded in union. Then his eyes moved towards me, and I somehow knew what's going to happen.