Yes, Di-furen! (Part 1)

With elegant and decisive steps the couple passed among their subordinates, arriving in front of the throne Di Feisheng left his bride's hand and then sat down. The new "lady" of the Jinyuan Alliance offered him a soft smile and then turned towards the crowd, the fine black and blue dress, that demonstrated the high position in command, seemed to shine, highlighting not only his exquisite beauty but also the power of his cultivation which only that of their leader could match.

"Spread this message throughout the Jianghu, Li Xiangyi is dead"

"Yes, Di-furen!" All the subordinates exclaimed, bowing.

Madam Di looked at them with satisfaction and then turned his attention back to his husband. Di Feisheng extended his arm and offered his hand, Madam Di rolled his eyes slightly smiling and then took it. With a quick gesture the leader of the alliance trapped his bride in his arms.

"A-Yi, you're comfortable giving orders" he whispered in his ear making him shiver.
"Di-Menzhu, is this causing you trouble? You were the one who gave me this right when we sealed the marriage," A-Yi replied, brushing his lips against Di Feisheng's.

"Xiangyi, don't provoke me," Di Feisheng warned, grabbing his chin.
"I would never dare"
"I'm starting to regret saving you."
Li Xiangyi released a powerful laugh.
"You would never do that, after all you are madly in love with me"
"You're right," Di Feisheng replied, sealing their lips.

While the couple indulged in passion, in a short time the news of the death of Li Xiangyi, once the leader of the Sigu Sect who had been missing for several months, had invaded the whole of Jianghu. Rumors said that he had died at the hands of Di Feisheng, his known enemy, during a peace negotiation but the truth was quite different.

-------

The Sigu Sect leader must have gone mad. This is the first thought that crossed Di Feisheng's mind when he found himself in front of a messenger from the aforementioned sect with an urgent letter and... a bride.

A bride tied up and covered from head to toe in red, brought there surely against her will.

Apparently they wanted to offer an alliance in exchange for a marriage with a disciple to unite the two clans.

Di Feisheng didn't even open the envelope, he threw it at the messenger's feet, clearly indicating his disinterest in the matter.

Furthermore all this was an insult to his person, using these tricks to get something from him was outrageous and above all he wasn't that kind of person, he might seem ruthless but he had principles.

"I will not involve an innocent woman in your pathetic attempt to bribe me to get what you want"

"Please reconsider the offer, I'm sure that after seeing her you will be ecstatic to accept" replied the messenger grinning, for some time there had been a rumor that the great leader of the Jinyuan alliance was obsessed with a person and he was sure that he would not rejected the bride.

The messenger kicked the soon-to-be Madam Di on the back of the knees causing the bride to kneel in front of Di Feisheng.

With one swift and fluid motion, the messenger pulled away the veil, and Di Feisheng's expression changed in an instant.

Before him, pale and frail, with acupuncture points clearly sealed, was the head of the Sigu Sect himself, Li Xiangyi.

His eyes were covered with a red fabbric and his skin was dotted with droplets of sweat. He appeared not to be totally conscious
and could barely keep himself upright.

"I knew that after seeing him..." the messenger didn't finish the sentence as he fell to the ground with a thud, his eyes wide and his throat torn open.