Yes, Di-furen! (Part 2)

After spending a night writhing in pain in bed with the poison burning every fiber of his body, Li Xiangyi was able to remember.

It seems like an afternoon like any other and as always after training he went to drink tea with his senior.

They were discussing the latest events when he began to feel strange, the room began to spin and objects began to become blurry.

He barely managed to look up and see Shan Gudao's satisfied smile before he fell to the ground unconscious.

When he woke up he found himself in a cell, chains on his wrists and acupuncture points sealed.

He didn't know how much time had passed, he remembered Yun Biqiu taking him out and whispering something, then dressing him like a doll in red, tying him up and sending him away as a gift for an alliance.

"Are you sure?" A-Fei asked after listening carefully.

Li Xiangyi nodded, he was sure.

A-Fei took his shoulders and squeezed them lightly.

"If you want to kill Shan Gudao I will do it for you"

At those words Li Xiangyi was perplexed, it was true that they had met as children but they still didn't have much confidence in each other and letting A-Fei get his hands dirty for him was something he didn't want, he couldn't drag him into the his problems.

"I don't need it" he refused with a slight smile.

"It's not a problem, after all we are married, whoever dares to harm you will perish at my hands"

Again he wouldn't hesitate to kill for him, oh A-Fei.... wait did he say married?!

Li Xiangyi must have heard wrong, the poison had definitely affected his hearing too.

"I think I heard wrong, did you happen to say married?"

A-Fei snorted a laugh.

"Since I took you in I have accepted my role as a husband and my wife's enemies are my enemies"

He never expected this and he said wife?

"Why would I be the wife? What gender roles are we pushing here?" He asked indignantly, pointing his finger at his chest.

"I wasn't the one in the wedding dress," A-Fei murmured in his ear.

"You!" Li Xiangyi's face caught fire and turned red with embarrassment.

------

Over the next three days, Di Feisheng and Li Xiangyi established a routine.

Di Feisheng would visit Li Xiangyi twice a day to apply ointment to his eyes, and at those times the former Sigu Sect leader would ask what was going on in the world outside.

Strangely, Li Xiangyi did not feel like a prisoner, in fact for the first time he felt he could abandon the pedestal on which they had placed him to protect them and finally be able to rest.

But he knew in his heart that it wouldn't last forever, the moment he regained at least 10% of his strength, even if he was blind, he would have to deal with Shan Gudao, after all, he couldn't abandon his sect.

He was meditating to regulate his internal energy to repel the poison when he heard the door open.

Light footsteps invaded the silence of the room and judging by the breathing it must have been a woman.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of a maiden's visit?"

The girl laughed.

"Oh, Li Xiangyi, you really live up to your fame."