Jan ☆ 4

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

~•~

It isn't very common for 3 stars to appear, this was just very unlucky. The zeeon was humongous, the size of a building which of course resulted in the literal building they were standing on to start crumbling from the top.

Taehyun didn't think long before figuring out what the smartest thing to do would be. He latched onto the monster and teleported the two of them out of there and straight into the Sahara desert.

"BEEEEEEP!!!!" The zeeon immediately sped his fist which was the size of Taehyun right onto him. But the lundevil teleported away to avoid it and was now floating above him in the sky.

He clapped his palms together and as he separated them a huge white orb of power appeared between his palms, it grew bigger and bigger as his irises gradually became more and more white. Soon enough his levitating white orb of destruction was the same size as the monster.

When it reached the size he wanted, Taehyun flew higher towards the sky to maximise the power of what he was about to do: he darted towards the sphere like an arrow with his foot forward as he kicked it towards the monster.

Resulting in the zeeon dying into oblivion.

~~~•~~~

Taehyun casually teleported to Beomgyu's house like he didn't just do what he did. He stored the 500$ worth crystal he won from killing the zeeon before looking for the human.

Beomgyu had finished work early so he was already home. The lundevil found him all panicked in front of a mirror in the bathroom.

"Contractor, why are you all agitated?"

"You just told me I have a date tonight and I'm not prepared! I took a shower but if I had known I would've shaved!"

"Shaved..?" Taehyun just had his usual pissed-off face on. "Ok."

After five seconds of silence, Taehyun spoke again. "Shaved what?"

Beomgyu wasn't done with his being agitated business. "I never put concealer but should I?? Or only my powder foundation?!"

"Huh what's wrong with you, you literally don't need makeup." Taehyun frowned.

"You saying that is proof that I do! But okay I'll just put powder!" While he was doing so; he asked Taehyun, who was blankly staring at his own reflection in the mirror they randomly started sharing, questions about his date. "So on a scale from one to 10, how cute is he?"