Apr ☆ 25

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

After clearing the table of everything that was on it, Taehyun briefly carried Beomgyu with his arms under his thighs before sitting him on the table.

A surge of silent anticipation coursed through them both, because here they were... They still remember their first kiss; it was for 'practice'. At that time, Taehyun really just wanted to kiss Beomgyu, he had to lie to make that happen.

Both of them were staring into each other's eyes, the black-haired came closer and closer towards him and their noses touched which made Beomgyu smile. And so, with a gentle yet firm hold on his waist, Taehyun captured his lips in a kiss.

Their lips had met with obvious thirst, Taehyun's lips were soft and velvety against Beomgyu's, who was responding eagerly, his hands finding their way to cup Taehyun's cheeks, pulling him closer as he surrendered to the intoxicating heat between them already.

Taehyun's hands roamed Beomgyu's body, shedding him off his upper clothes in a flurry of urgency. Their kiss deepened with his tongue taking control of things in Beomgyu's mouth. The older guy moaned softly in response, his body arching instinctively toward his touch, hands reaching for Taehyun's hips, bringing him closer with each passing second.

That didn't last for very long, because Taehyun directed his face down to.. Beomgyu's chest. And before the latter knew it, Taehyun placed his puckered lips against his nipple.

"Yah..." Beomgyu felt himself blush almost immediately.

Lips circling it, he started prolongedly licking then sucking the bud softly.

Beomgyu couldn't, "Wait— A-ah~" but Taehyun didn't stop, much to the older going delirious as he let him do it, fingers tangling in Taehyun's hair.
He also thought this wasn't fair because he originally wanted to do this to the younger guy.

After some time, Taehyun pulled away. Leaving Beomgyu's nipple red and hard, and soon enough his lips muffled Beomgyu's endless pants.

The older looped his arms around Taehyun's shoulders, they were kissing, chest on chest, with an intensity that bordered on desperation

Until Beomgyu's phone reminded him that he had to go to training camp right now, the MT group had an important meeting to attend.

They looked at each other, voicelessly communicating that they didn't want to stop. Both their minds thought that this right here was just the warm-up of a very horny day. Beomgyu had forgotten that he's got plans today besides this sudden plan of most likely sleeping with Taehyun.

"You have to go?" Taehyun mumbled as he gazed at him with a somewhat sad look.

Beomgyu bit his lower lip, trying hard not to give in. "Hm.."

"No stay, it can't be that important.." Taehyun brought Beomgyu closer before sliding his hands under his thighs, bringing him away from the counter as he carried him effortlessly.

Initially flustered by this, Beomgyu giggled, "Stop~ it is important.." a playful protest, before meeting Taehyun's lips in a sweet kiss, heart fluttering from the guy carrying him like this.

~~~•~~~

"Ah.. I feel weird.." Beomgyu muttered as he changed into outdoor clothes; that was a justifiable feeling given the fact that he was getting turned on and now suddenly he had to leave that behind and go out.