Childhood

Haseena Mallik side:

Haseena Mallik was a jazbati girl she was in 3 class. She was very friendly with every one and she was a bright student she use to come 1st in her class. She use to live in Hyderabad with her mother. She was 6 years old little girl.

Karishma Singh side:

Karishma Singh use to live in Mumbai with his father. Her father was a high court judge and he got transferred to Hyderabad. Karishma Singh was just 4 year old girl. Her father was searching a school for ks and he find a school. The school name was St.Theresa's high school.
She took admission in that school.(obviously it was Hm's school.)

Haseena Mallik's side:

Hm was getting ready for school as always and her ammi came in her and gave tiffin to Hm and said pura khatam kar ke aana warna dekna acha nahi hoga and Hm said ji ammi hum pura khatam karke aainge ab Hume school jana hai Hume choddijiye jaldi hume late horaha hai and they left the and went to school. Hm said byee to her mother and went in her class room.

Karishma Singh's side:

Ks was very nervous about her first day of in new school. She was not that much friendly with everyone she was an introvert. Her father came in her room and asked chale?? Ks said ji papa chaliye. Her father said good luck to her and they went to school then ks said byee to his father.

HM's side:

In lunch break Hm saw an alone girl who was sitting in a corner (obviously it was ks 😉) Hm went to the girl a said Hi my name is gullu. What is ur name??said Hm. Ks said hi my name is yukku (are u guys thinking about why they hide there names??) They started talking with each other and they become friends.

After 8 days:

They were chit chatting about something then Ks gave a gift to Hm and said isse ghar jakar kholna and Ks said byee to Hm and they left.

Hm's side:

Hm went to her and opened the gift box and she saw a small panda and a friendship band and a letter. After seeing this gift se was very happy after that she took letter and started reading that after reading letter she started crying (ap log soch rahe hoge na Asia kya tha us letter Main. Ruko zara sabar karo batate hai.) Ks wrote in that letter ki hi gullu hum log ye city chodke jarahe hai kyu ki papa ks transfer horaha hai aur hum kal sham 3 baje nikal ne wale hai. So don't be sad I am giving you my number it is in that friendship band so call me byee.

Ks's side:

Both daughter and father were packing their bags to leave. They were going near the car to put their bag in the car. Then after few minutes they sat in the car and they were going. Then Hm came and said byee to ks with tears.

Ok thank you guys aj ke liye bas itna hi so jabtak ke liye byee.🩵