I like you - Dex, Biana

Biana: hey
Dex: sup
Biana: I need to tell you something, and I promise I won't say "nevermind" this time.
Dex: okay???
Biana: *takes a deep breath* Dex, I really, really, really, like you, and not just as a friend. I might even love you. I made the mistake of being with Tam, and my heart has always been with you. I get that you like Marella, but I just really needed to tell you and—
Dex: *interrupts her by pressing his lips against her soft ones*
Biana: *shocked, but wraps her arms around his neck*
Dex: * slides an arm around her waist*
Biana: *smiles again this lips as she feels an electric tingly feeling*
Dex: *pulls away*
Biana: *stares into his twinkling periwinkle eyes* I thought you liked Marella
Dex: *runs a hand through his perfectly mix of tousled and styled slicked - back strawberry blonde hair* (just imagine it as normal blond, like Sophie and Keefe). I don't like Marella. But she likes me, and she keeps flirting with me. I'm not a fan of it. I've always liked you. Since I met you.
Biana: but you used to hate the vackers!
Dex: I did, but whenever we played bramble... I don't know. You're not all that bad.. (just pretend that Dex used to play bramble with Fitz, Keefe, and Biana at Everglen before Sophie arrived to the Lost Cities)
Biana: I've liked you since I first met you too, and you could see the way I was blushing when you whispered into my ear while I was on the ground after you tackled me to be nice to Sophie, and you would pretend you hated me, Fitz, and Keefe.
Dex: I thought you liked Keefe! And your blush was obvious.
Biana: haha. But keefe was a temporary crush, since I forgot everything you whispered to me right then, since you got off me immediately after Keefe tackled Fitz and took him down. You won that game, too.
Dex: *flashes a cute dimpled smile * I know. I'm just that good.
Biana: *turns red and looks away* so, I forgot you were pretending to hate us, so I made Keefe my temporary crush. But that was fake. And I did like tam, but.... I don't even know why. He seemed nice, but no, he wasn't.we didn't talk much. And you're the first boy who's kissed me on the lips.
Dex: really? I thought keefe kissed you "mostly on the cheek* while you were playing truth or dare, since you turned your head at the last second.
Biana: *turns red with embarrassment * well... uh... hehe. That was then, and he was close to my lips, but he didn't even touch the corner of them.
Dex: alright. Good to know. Do you want to go to the dance with me? The one Sophie's hosting?
Biana: of course! And I need to talk to Sophie about decorations, so.. see ya. *kisses his cheek and leaps away*
Dex: *leaps to Shores of Shalace*