CHAPTER 17

Freen's Pov

"Wake up freen."

"I'm still sleepy." I said.

I guess it's orn calling me from outside the door.

"Wake up little one."

Little one? That's not orn, only one person calls me that. I opened my eyes.

"Grandpa." I said.

"What took you so long to wake up?" Grandpa asked.

I looked around me, i'm in my room in the family mansion. I looked at my grandfather, i know he's dead but why am i seeing him right now?

"I know what's on your mind right now but you have to get up." Grandpa said.

Grandpa left my room, i got up and followed him. When i entered the door, i'm in a different room. I know this room, it's like a presidential suite in a hospital room.

"I think i know why we're here." I said.

We passed by the lobby area of the room and walked to the connecting room. I see myself lying on hospital bed while mom is sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"I though i was dead already, i'm in coma." I said.

"Silly little one, why would i let you go to heaven quickly? Look around the room." Grandpa said.

"P'Engfa and becky are sleeping on the two sofa, wait i'm not hallucinating right grandpa?" I asked.

"Your not, this is your situation right now. Engfa and becky armstrong has been visiting you. I remembered that girl, the granddaughter of my bestfriend. What a coincidence." Grandpa said, laughing a bit.

"They should be at the dormitory, maybe they are tired from semi final matches." I said.

"The semi final matches has already finished. Later in the morning will be the championship match between your team and inyawilert academy." Grandpa said.

"They surely do not want to let the championship title go to other teams." I said while laughing a bit.

"I want to show you something." Grandpa said.

Grandpa holds my hand and we're now at my parents house. Orn and fred are talking, grandpa said we can hear them but they will not hear us.

"Can you take P'Freen's jersey in the bench? Additional inspiration for the team." Fred said.

"Your surely acting different lately fred." Orn said.

"Well, since i gave up in courting becky. I realized i should be more considerate of my family's feelings. I wish P'Freen would be proud of me when she wakes up." Fred said.

"Freen's always proud of you. Even when your in abroad helping the business, she always asked me if how are you." Orn said.

"I wish she would wake up already, i miss my sister a lot." Fred said.

Their conversation ended, fred is going to the hospital to swap with guarding me while orn is going to the dormitory.

"When fred said a lot, how long am i still sleeping?" I asked.

"Three weeks, a lot has changed. Even your identity as fred and sam was exposed to becky." Grandpa said.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"Ever since i died, it seems your keeping secrets little one. Especially when your protecting the important persons in your life." Grandpa said.

"I'm afraid to lose someone again grandpa. Ever since you died, i want to protect them." I said.