CHAPTER 35

Noey's Pov

"Baby here's your coffee." Irin said.

"Thanks baby." I said.

"Where's P'Nam?" Irin asked.

"She went to the entrance to wait for freen's parents." I said.

I took the coffee, right now we're in the hospital. Guess why? Freen have a high fever from overtraining. Aunt francine and uncle scott is on their way.

FLASHBACK

"Great practice everyone. The last final match is near so don't forget to also get some good rest." Freen said.

"Yes captain." We said to freen.

While packing our things, freen suddenly fainted.

"Freen!" Nam said.

"She's burning up noey." Kade said.

"Kade, gyoza take the others to the dormitory. Nam, irin and i will take freen to the hospital." I said.

"Okay, first years get the things of your seniors." Kade said.

"P'Noey we want to come." Alpha said.

"You can come tomorrow, don't worry about freen. We'll handle this." I said.

Nam and i carried freen to my car. While on our way, i told nam to call P'Saint. I drove as fast as i can to the hospital. P'Saint was already at the entrance waiting for us.

"What happened?" Saint asked.

"She suddenly fainted and she's burning up." Nam said.

"She has a fever since this morning, she doesn't want the others to know. I tried telling her to take a rest for the whole day but she doesn't listen." I said.

"My cousin is really stubborn, noey call aunt and uncle then wait here in the hallway." Saint said.

Saint and his team took freen to the emergency room.

END OF FLASHBACK

Aunt francine and uncle scott arrived.

"Noey how's my daughter?" Mrs. Chankimha asked.

"She's sleeping aunt. P'Saint said the cause have been she's overtraining herself." I said.

"But the team's practice is not that much." Mr. Chankimha said.

"I don't know too uncle why over training." I said.

"I think these girls knows why."

We looked behind us. It's nam and behind her is alpha with the other first years.

"I found the five of them in the hallway." Nam said.

"What do you girls know?" I asked.

"P'Freen has been practicing with us secretly sometimes." Alpha said.

"She said that she wants to enhance her talent in being an all rounder." Luna said.

"My daughter is so dedicated in being a captain." Mrs. Chankimha said.

"A very stubborn captain." I said.

Aunt francine told us to go home first to get some rest too and we can visit tomorrow. When we arrived at the dormitory, i was quietly looking at the floor of our room.

"Baby are you okay?" Irin asked.

"I should also be training harder to carry the team, freen's the captain and she's over using her skill. Making her be hospitalized again before a final games again." I said.