7

After a long, awkward day, mostly filled with me just trying to get from place to place in the tower, Clint led me to my new room. Instead of staying in the cell like a prisoner, they were treating me like a guest and letting me stay in my own bedroom. I wasn't expecting much, I thought it was just going to be a small room for occasional guests.

"This is your room Lily." Clint said, gesturing to the white door we were now standing in front of. "My room is the next door on the left," Clint said, pointing farther down the hallway. 

It was a really long hallway, I hoped I had a bathroom in my bedroom or else I didn't know if I would be able to find one. I opened the door and it swung with no creak, revealing the most gorgeous room I had ever seen. It was way better than by tiny old bedroom that could only fit a twin sized bed. 

This room was massive, with vanilla colored walls and a queen sized bed that was practically calling  to me. One wall was white, with built in shelves for clothes, not that I had any here other than the leggings and crew neck I was wearing. I stepped into the room, feeling the soft, shaggy, white rug, then running my hands over the white bedspread. I desk stood in the left corner of the room, completely empty. It was accompanied by a light blue swivel chair that was covered in patterns. 

I smiled to myself, thinking how this would be the best sleep I ever had. 

When I was done gazing Clint said, "The bathrooms right here," and pointed to the door on my right wall. 

I thanked him and he walked out, leaving me to the gorgeous room. I decided to check out the bathroom and when I entered I was yet again surprised by the size. It wasn't big enough for a bathtub, but the glass doored shower was huge. Big white tiles on the ground held up a pink bath rug. The sink space was enormous, the counter alone could fthree sinks, even though there was only one. I saw that the mirror could open to a set of cabinets, so I decided to take a look to see if they were filled. 

I was correct, they were filled with painkillers, toothbrushes and toothpastes, and any other random essentials a billionaire would put in his guest bathroom. I probably didn't look too great, since I hadn't showered since I was brought to the tower so I searched the bathroom until I found a towel. I turned the shower on and immediately the water started steaming. 

I sighed and relaxed by shoulders a bit, now it was just me and my thoughts. I didn't have to present myself to anyone, I could now relax. Thats why evening were always my favorite time of day. Nobody would question why I was away from everyone, and I could do whatever I wanted without people watching me. 

I stared at myself in the mirror. I wasn't too short for my age, my long, strong legs held up my torso. It was about four years ago when I had first seen the abbs that now accompanied my stomach. I had been fighting all my life so it made sense that I was strong. Then I moved my eyes to stare at my face. My reflection stared right back at me. I had never considered myself to be pretty for I had never had anyone tell me that I looked pretty, or that I looked nice. My deep y/e/c (your eye color) eyes stared back at me, a mix of colors. I ran my hands through my straight silky y/h/c (your hair color) hair, pulling on any knots my finger caught onto. 

I stared at my reflection until the mirror fogged up and I couldn't see anything but the outline of my body. I stepped into the shower and met with an amazing feel. Perfectly heated water hit my back and ran through my hair. This gave me deja vu to when I first met the avengers. On that rainy, terrible morning. Water poured over me, clogging my eyes and making me blink. As I sighed, the only thing I could think about was how amazing my bed was going to feel when I lay down. 

A/N

This was a filler chapter mostly, next chapter there will be more action with the avengers and Lily together. If you have any ideas or suggestions please reach out to me or comment. Also, I was thinking of adding a love interest later on in the novel, so if you have any thoughts on who it should be, please comment! 

Thank you all, love you lots!