Chapter 33

Run, run, run is all I had on my mind. I can't stop I'm so close to getting back to Terry and everyone else. I have to save Damien and save this future once and for all. Running in this future is quite strange. One moment it looks all nice and calm, then you come across all theses creatures and destruction they caused it throws you off bad. I just have to keep moving.

"Almost there," Brave told me still running full speed.

"What's the plan? We just go in get Damien and destroy their whole operation?"

"Yes, pretty much. Their whole laboratory and supplies to keep making creatures and ruining this future is all in there."

"Isn't that stupid of them. I mean wouldn't you think they would have a backup facility?"

"No, no I'm certain. The way it works is that every tiny piece has to be put together meaning the Equipment to make more creatures and whatever else."

"Seems they don't have this plan figured out for it being so old and consistent," I barley said realizing how out of breath I was.

"They can't make a new basis plan. It's this plan and this plan only and it comes with a unexpected downfall with this being such a high era of technology for the lucky, or I should say the greedy," he told me in a unknown tone.

"Right so that's sorta figured out, so I have a question for you," I said.

"Okay ask away," he said playfully.

"What's it like being a robotic being, I mean isn't it weird to you. Like you're not actually living, but the product of an others mind," I steadily asked.

"I don't think much of what, or even who I am. In the end I am nothing more than a programmed robotic structure here to help you. It doesn't do anything to me because I don't feel emotion. I know the main idea of emotion, but I can't have it myself. I think it's better that way don't you think?"

"I guess, I mean I'll never understand how it is being you. I don't know I just wish I could understand you better."

"In time you will Lacy," he calmly said.

Even though my whole body felt like it was going to explode from being so exhausted I didn't stop. I couldn't, I mean this is everything I'm talking about. My friends, family, and the other good people left. I can't let them down, so I push through the pain. Suddenly I hear a voice in my head.

Lacy, I know you don't know me too well still I'm here to help you right now. You know your cool powers? Well, you have a upgrade from the whole path you've taken in this future with the robotic being and Damien. Well, talk to you later your gonna have to use that new upgrade.

"Of course, it's Time," I thought to myself. My thoughts were suddenly broken off.

"Hmm it seems like we're here! I thought we were around five minutes away, I guess I estimated a little wrong," Brave said.

"Okay, so where do we go?" I ask as he slowly walks.

"We kind of just walk through the front door."

"Haven't you ever heard that you should seriously never do that because you know it's too obvious?!"

"Oh, come on I know why you're capable of. Your powers you have. With those powers you can do anything," he told me.

I looked at him and stopped. "That's right you know more about me than I'd ever know."

He laughed. "Not necessarily, but keep thinking that."

The building was very odd looking. It was straight up and very slender like a pole almost. It was extremely smooth looking and seemed to be made completely out of metal. I touched it, then sudden being shocked. I moved back a bit and examined the stop I put my hand and saw some sort of electric field.