Score for love~Emmwayne

Emma's POV

I'm chilling out at my house with my friend Bowie, and we're talking and laughing. We're just having a good time as always.

"So Emma, I have a question for you.." Bowie says.

"Sure, what's up?" I said.

"I have two tickets for a hockey game later today, and I wanted to know if you'd like to come? My boyfriend is playing and I'd like you two to meet each other!" He said.

"Sure, I'll go! Sounds like fun, and I've wanted to meet your boyfriend so badly!" I said.

"You're gonna love him! He's so funny and sweet!" He says.

"I can't wait, Bowie!" I said laughing. We left my house and went to my car. He put the location on my GPS, so I knew where to go. It took some time, but that's ok. We have plenty of funny jokes to make and things to talk about to keep us occupied. When we finally got there, we went inside.

"Before the game wanna get something to eat and drink? I always do.." Bowie asked me.

"Sure, let's do it! Since you got the tickets I'll pay!" I said.

"Are you sure Emma? I can pay.." Bowie insisted.

"Thank you, but I'm positive!" I said.

"Alright, I won't argue!" He said laughing. I buy snacks and drinks for us, and he leads me to our seats. We both sit and wait for the game to start. "You've seen pictures of me and Raj before, so you'll know when he's out there.." He said.

"I'm so excited to meet him! Does he know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him that you'd be coming! He's excited to meet you, too!" Bowie said.

"Sweet! I can't wait!" I said. After a bit, the game starts, and all the players get into positions and play. It looks pretty rough but also kinda fun. I'm not sure if I'd play. Bowie is pretty into the game. I start to pay more attention, and I actually see Raj, and he has the puck. He is pretty good from what I can see. He then passes the puck to one of his teammates. This guy who honestly looks pretty good-looking. He glances in my direction, and it looks like he is looking right at me. I get this feeling. It's weird to explain. I feel my face get warm, and my heartbeat gets faster.

This hockey player is handsome. Before I can think of it longer, he gets tackled into the wall. I hope he's ok. As I say that, Raj goes over and helps him up. After that, they get into a fight. I look over at Bowie.

"Is this allowed?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is! It happens a lot, honestly! It's always fun to watch the Snow Owls kick ass!" He said. They fight for a bit, and the blonde guy wins. He's strong too? That even more attractive. After the fight, they continue to play, but before that guy looks back at me, then goes back to playing. After that, the game continues, and they win the game. Bowie gets up, and I follow him.

"Hey Bowie, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, what's up?" He asked.

"Do you know everyone on Raj's team?" I said.

"Um, only some of them.. Why?" He said.

"Because during the game, I saw this one player that I think he looks pretty cute.. He even looked at me! At least, I think he was looking at me!" I said.

"What does he look like?" Bowie said.

"He's blonde and was the guy that got tackled, and Raj helped him up!" I said.

"Oh, that's Wayne! He's Raj's best friend!" He said.

"Oh, cool! That makes talking to him easier!" I said.