Chapter 3

"WHAT!?" You asked. You was eating the breakfast as it's been only 2 hours since you came here. You founded Taehyung and Jimin looking at you.

"Nothing, just was curious to ask if you wanna roam around." Taehyung replied while smiling.

"Yeah, ofcourse! That's why I came here!" You said.

After finishing the breakfast you all got up and went out from the place.

"Today, we both are called in the palace so, we're going there wanna join?" Jimin asked.

Palace? Yoongi? Prince? No!

"N-no, I'm fine here!" You replied. "But what will you do here alone?" Taehyung asked. "What will I do? You think I'm a kid? I'm already 17 years old!" You glared at him.

"Woah! Then call me oppa, because I'm 21 years old!" Taehyung spoke.

"And here, I'm too 21 years old!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Oppa? Eww! I won't!" You made a face and looked at them. Suddenly the ring which you had wore started ringing.

"Excuse me!" You said.

"What!?" You whispered.

"Where are you girl!?"

"The place where I was assigned! You?"

"I'm in 20th century!"

"Hey! I wanna join too! I'm coming! Just give me information!" You said and cut the call soon you got the notification and looked at both boys.

"Hey, I have to go somewhere so, I'll come soon!" You bid your farewell but noticed that Taehyung didn't liked the fact of you leaving now.

~

"Girl! I love this place!" You said and jumped around. You was here in a apartment which Tilor has borrowed for a year.

"Wanna roam around?" You nodded and got out of the room.

You both got out as you both made your ways towards a cafe. You have wore a mini skirt with a white top and have your hair in two braids. You liked the hanbok but left that at Taehyung's place.

You both sat on the chairs and took the menu. "Do we have to order them?" You asked.

"Yeah, as I'm here since yesterday, I know a little bit about it!" She smiled.

"Tell me what you wanna eat!?" She asked while reading her menu.

After ordering you both sat down while you started eating your donuts.

"Hey, you know, when I was there my identity was as Kim Ahn-su!" You laughed.

"Don't laugh! You look like a pig when you're eating and laughing at the same time!" She chuckled.

"Yah!" You punched her shoulder and took out your lazer gun. You pointed at her and said "now, I'll freeze you!"

"Hey!" She got up and ran outside. "Hey! I won't leave you!" You yelled and ran out.

~

You took out your belt and put that in your bag back. You started walking towards the direction which you wanted. But stopped when you saw a guy around 25 standing near a horse, in a king dress.

"Huh?" You looked at him from head to toe. He was talking with a man in his late 30s who was looking like a guard.

"Go! Now!" The king ordered him.

You heard and thought he'll arrest you for coming in his kingdom without permission.

The king shooked his head and then accidentally his gaze landed on you.

What a weird girl? Who is she and what is she doing here?

He looked at you. You gulped and looked at your outfit, you have wore a mini skirt with a white top and have your hair in two braids.

He came towards you with 4 guards while you took your step back. But the guards held your arm to stop you.

"Who are you?" He asked. "I'm (y/n)- no! No! no! I'm Kim Ahn-su!" You said struggling in the grip of the guards. But they both flinched when they got current by touching you.

Few! At my time there was a high security for females.

"What happened?" The king asked.

You hurriedly put your ring back in the pocket and smiled innocently.

"What are you?" He asked.

"Who are you?" The king was taken aback by your question.

"Don't you know who I am?" He asked. "I'm the king of the kingdom! King Jeon Jungkook!" He exclaimed.

"With whom you are here?" He asked.

"She is with us!"

You all turned to the owner and saw Taehyung and Jimin bowing.

"Soory, my king!" Taehyung bowed.

"Ahn-su! What are you doing? Come here!" Jimin whispered.

You nodded and went back to them.

"Where are you from?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm from (your country name)!"

"Are you a princess of that country?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I'm not!" You said.

"Yah! Jungkook Hyung! She is saying truth!" Taehyung chuckled.

You looked at him with shocked eyes, like how can he say king's name.

"Don't be shock! We both are a secret agent of Jungkook hyung!"

"hyung, can you let me take Ahn-su with us in the palace?"