Hiii :3

Don't attack me I'm bored.

ANYWAY ranting somewhat about my day. (yes that's my channel up there, its shiET)

SOOOOO

I can predict what this one teacher is gonna wear. I know which train he goes on in the morning and night, but i don't know where to. I haven't seen him since we've  been back at school until today, and he's terrifying. He's got an aussie accent and its strong, and he's pretty cool. I have never spoken to him EVER before 🤩. Also, I nearly froze on the way home (yes again!) and couldn't call anyone because my hands were frozened. I could bite my finger and not feel it, it was that bad. In RS we were allowed to do stuff about ourselves, like music stuff, and obviously I did Stray Kids and Zior Park.

In music we were working with keyboards, and there was a DJ button, so for the last 3 minutes of class, they got to play with it. I say "they", because it was so loud I had to go outside. In drama (our next lesson), we had to be objects, but in  group, themed around the beach. My friends and I decided we'd all be the sun and gossip over the planets and then go mental over humans on the beach. I couldn't breath at that point (I CANNOT BREEEEAAATHHEE WITHOUT YOU BEING RIGHT BY MY SIDE, I'LL DIE- I'm not leaving.) so my friends got me water. I love my friends. Also I felt sick throughout the whole drama lesson so one of my friends just followed me around, and at one point I was curled up in her lap. spoiler: I'm taller than her. OOH ALSO EARLIER IN TEXTILES I DID A REALLY GOOD CROSS STITCH BY HAND.

MOVING SWIFTLY ONWARDS

What's your favourite life tip you've learnt so far? 

Personally, it's one of: if you've washed your hair and put it in a towel, by the time you get your bottom half (trousers/skirts etc) on, your hair will be dry enough to put your top half (t-shirt etc) on. If you're wearing a dress, I cant help you.

CALLING FELLOW TESCOS SHOPPERS

They do these fluffy as fuck towels go purchase them.