chapter 2

Author POV

The next morning Asma was waiting for Taehyung and he still hadn't arrived at the university...
"Where is this useless died"
She said while watching her watch
After Few minutes someone yelled behind Asma.
" Asma i want to give you a big news"
Yuna was looking so excited but Asma was looking for taehyung where's this shit man..
"Ay Asma I'm talking to you.. where is taehyung??"
Yuna said while shaking Asma's shoulder..
" you are definitely going to tell Dean that he..." But Yuna cut off Asma while saying...

"Who wants to talk about Dean...??"
Asma looked at her with confused eye's....

"Then..?? Asma asked...

" Felix give me a love letter for you.. and said That He loves you.. "
" So this is Big News ??or he wants to die??. Or he doesn't know that I'm......" Asma said while getting ready to be angry..

" A_ a _. i also tell him by open words that Asma is a boxer girl and she doesn't like when someone like her..."
Yuna said by being afraid of her angry face. Everybody knows who Asma is and what she can do...

"Lalalala hey pretty girl "
Taehyung coming towards them and yelling behind Asma and Yuna both turn on him...

"Taehyung, why don't you call me pretty too..??" Yuna became sad

"What did you think that I said to Asma ?? From where she looks pretty ahh obviously I mentioned to you My precious Yuna.."

He said smiley while flipping his hair Asma give death glare to him and yuna was
Laughing with her heart out...

" Ohh taehyung you are so funny "
Yuna said with a bright smile Taehyung who smiled shyly..

"Oh taehyung you are so funny"
Asma mimics Yuna's words .
"Because he just looks like a joker, am I right?? bring me to Felix after that you can discuss your shit pretty faces openly.. "

she said clearly And taehyung was confused about what she said right now.

"Now what happened to Felix , or now what going to happen with Felix"
Taehyung asked, being curious..

"Buddy can you prepare his death certificate??." Asma said while looking at another way. Taehyung just put his hand on his forehead.

"I'm not your slave huhhh. just do your job with your own boxer hands huh.."
Taehyung said and left with his attitude as Asma was looking at his back. Soon she also left from there to find Felix.

When Asma reached there, she first saw Taehyung, who was sitting with Felix . Asma just grabbed Felix by the neck and said,

"Oh, you wanted to die, then you would have told me, you made your death painful by teasing me. Now save yourself from me." Asma punched him three times.Taehyung kept eating the chewing gum with leg over leg then got up and stopped Asma.

" Let me do this ,he didn't know and he must have known by now how dangerous teasing a girl if she is boxer huh"

Then taehyung grabbed him and pushed away

" if you write any letter for Asma or other girls in the future I will cut you to pieces and feed them to the dogs"

Taehyung was sitting on top of him and punching him. Asma grabbed him from behind.
"Leave him Taehyung let him leave taehyung, it's enough. The bastard must have understood now. "

Asma said,With great difficulty, Asma picked Taehyung up and took him outside.

Asma sat down with him and looked at him carefully and gave him water which Taehyung drank. He was not looking at Asma but Asma was looking at him.