The feelings

Khao's POV

As I helped my colleagues with placing their artwork I went to my place to attend the guests as time passed I waited for first.

Why he's taking so long? I questioned myself even though it had been only 30 minutes. I should have some patience for myself he could be stuck in traffic or something.
After a few minutes, I saw first entering the hall with another man who was with him. I was happy to see first but I was curious now. Who's that man with him? Calm down Khao it must be his friend to whom he gave the other invitation card.
First saw me and approached me
Hey Khao I'm sorry we are late you know the traffic outside is terrible.

It's ok first I'm happy you arrived.

The man with first coughed and signed first then first said oh I'm sorry
So Khao this is my friend Mix he's also interested in art so I wanted him to see your artwork I'm telling you mix Khao's artwork is really amazing.
First praised me in front of his friend and I got shy from those compliments but I tried to hide my expression.

That man named Mix smiled and greeted me Hello Khao as first said I'm Mix and first told me about you and your artwork so I really wanted to see it. As he said that I showed them my paintings which were hung on the wall.
First curiously observed every single one of them and discussed them with mix.

I don't know why but I felt weird as they were laughing with each other, being together. They seemed really close.

After two hours the exhibition was about to end and I told them to leave then first asked me when will I leave so I told him I would take an hour extra as I had to help in packing up so I made them leave as it was getting dark now.
After packing up I took my bag and left the studio as I went outside I took my phone out to order myself a cab then I saw first on the sidewalk with his bike.
I saw him and asked what he was doing here.

I wanted to take you home.

What about mix? I asked

He booked himself a cab you left home early today when I was sleeping. I would have dropped you here now I want to take you home with me.

He said that and I felt really warm in my heart I had the urge to hug that man in front of him as it was the first time someone said that they wanted to do something for me.
I controlled myself and wore the helmet he gave me and sat on the bike.

We reached home after having dinner at some place and on the way he just appreciated me for my art.

We went to sleep as I was tired and first also had work tomorrow while I had to go in the afternoon.

Usually, I woke up early but the next day I overslept and when I woke up first already left but he put breakfast on the table with a note.

   As you were sleeping comfortably I didn't wake you up but reheat the breakfast before eating.
                                             ------------ First

I smiled seeing that note put it in my pocket and ate the food after reheating it.

I don't know about the emotions I feel with him but they just make me happy.

At my studio during our break time, one of my colleagues, Nita approached me and said you never told me that you are having a hot boy as your roommate. I never thought you would be this lucky.
What are you saying Nita we are just roommates nothing else.
Well, that's what you are saying we don't about the future and you shouldn't miss your chance his friend was yesterday was pretty cute though.

As she said I thought about Mix, I shouldn't be thinking that he's his friend and I don't have any right to be nosy.

When I reached home I saw first talking with someone on the phone and then he hung up and greeted me and asked me how my day was as I entered the kitchen where he was cooking dinner.

Then he said you should go and freshen up I'll serve dinner on the table when we were eating he said khao you remember Mix right actually he had to work on one of his project and needed my help so he would visit here tomorrow after work that ok with you?

It would be ok but why are you asking me first?, I said to which he replied as we live together I need your opinion too for everything about this house.

After dinner and cleaning up I asked first," you and Mix seems really close"
Yes we are friends since university and we were roommates in our university dorm but he moved out in final year and we are colleague in same company now.

I just thought if I wasn't here it could have been someone else. I don't know thinking about this made me really upset and I went to bed.