Chapter 6

On the other hand -

Jungkook pov -

What she think of herself huh!! I was just trying to help her...but no she's so brave that she doesn't want anyone help...she dare to reject JEON JUNGKOOK offer...really...how can someone reject me.....girls are crazy for my attention...and here look at her...she just said...mind your own business...btw whatever...why I'm being so angry that she rejected my offer...it's not like I'm in love with her.....i should be happy that she leave by her own...now I'm happy now I'm safe (he's smiling to himself)

Jungkook - I hope I'll never see you again Ms. Trouble (he shrugged his shoulder and start watching tv again)

After sometimes -

Jungkook was watching k-drama and a kissing scene was about to happened and he was so focused on TV while biting his nails when his door bell rings....!!

Jungkook - Now who's the hell come? *he become frustrated and start whinny like a kid*

(Jungkook stands up from the couch and start walking towards the door to see who disturbed him from watching his favorite k-drama )

Jungkook - I swear if they are, some sasaengs...I'm gonna report them for sure.

Jungkook opened the door and when someone speak

Y/N - let me stay in your place *she said looking into his eyes innocently*

A smirk crawls up to his lips looking at the person

Jungkook - Not interested (he said with a cold face...he tried to close the door but she was fast enough to enter into his house and looked the door )

Y/n - You said you wanted to help me in hiding...now I want your help...!!

Jungkook - But the offer is not valid anymore..and top of that my offer got rejected (a small smirk lingers on his lips)

Y/n - Now I'm...accepting your offer nahh.

Jungkook - But someone said "I don't want your help anymore" (He mocked her a little)

(Now y/n loose his patience and he pinned him against the door)

Y/N - See Mr. they are still behind me ...so I'm not safe outside and...a..nd you are also not safe...i can tell your name to them that you helped me to escape.

(a proud smirk crawls on her lips but soon her smirk faded when he flipped their position ...now he's pinning her against the door and he grab her both hands...pinned them above her head)

Jungkook - oh...what a sweet threat it is...do you they can kill me this easily ?

(he bring his lips closer to her ear and whispers)

Jungkook - I'm not a normal person...im a public figure sweetheart...i have enough protection to protect myself.. (He backed away a little from her and a chuckle escaped from his lips seeing her red cheeks)

Y/n - b..but...y...ou should d..o something for your country....i.m a reporter so you should help me...!! Show some humanity boy (she cursed herself in mind for stuttering....a cute pout lingers on her lips)

Jungkook - When i showed humanity.....got rejected cruelly....i should mind my own business....someone said this to me!!

Y/N - Listen....I'm taking my words back....now can i stay at your home ??

A/n pov -

Jungkook didn't said anything and start walking towards couch and sit in it...start watching his k-drama.

Y/N pov -

I was trying to threat him so that he can let me stay but my heart skip a beat when he flipped our position...our face is just inches away from each other.....and I'm sure he can listen to my heartbeat coz my heart was beating so fast....when he bring his lips closer to mine...a wave of heat rushed to my cheeks....i don't know what is he doing to me...and I don't know why I'm reacting this way...but waitt am I blushing....oh noo I am blushing due to the closeness ... I was in my thoughts when I heard his chuckle...ohh did he saw I'm blushing because of him...shitt ......i was cursing myself for shuttering in front of him...he must be laughing at my state......i was trying to convince him...but he didn't said anything !!

End of y/n pov

Y/n walked towards him and sit on couch beside him with a wide smile.

Y/n - So I'm staying at your place ...thanku so much ( she looked at his side profile and said with a smile)

Jungkook - I didn't agree yet Ms. Reporter!!!

Y/N - WHATTTTT....but you didn't said anything so I thought you are letting me stay...!! (Her eyes widen slightly and she made a sad pout )

(Jungkook was smiling to himself mentally looking at her face...)

Jungkook - but that doesn't mean I agree to your purpose (he was looking at her with a cold face)

Y/N - what should I do to make you agree Mr. (She made a cute pout .... making jungkook chuckle internally)

(Then a idea popped up in jungkook mind)

Jungkook - Beg me if you want me to agree! (A proud smirk crawls on his lips)

Y/N - WTH!!!!! (her eyes widen listening to his words)

Y/n - Lee Y/N never beg to someone !!

(she's giving him dead glares and jungkook was enjoying it)

Jungkook - Then you know the way to door....so you can go... I have no problem.

Y/N - NOOO!! I wouldn't go!

Jungkook - Then beg me !!

Y/N - ok....!! (She gritted her teeth while looking at him)

"Please let me stay in your house Jungkook-ssi...I'll do anything you say! "

*Jungkook smirked in victory like he won a price*

Y/n - Happy now!! (She glared at him)

Jungkook - More than happy Sweetheart (he winked at her)

Her cheeks turned red a little...Y/n make a disgusting face listening to his words.

Y/n - Don't call me that...got it (she rolled her eyes on him)

Jungkook - Why are you feeling something inside you...i know no one can resist the charm of Jeon Jungkook (He teased her a lil)

Y/n - In your dreams...!! and stup up

(Y/n start walking towards bedroom meanwhile jungkook brushed into Laughter looking at her reaction)

Jungkook - Let's see how will you manage to resist me (he said with a smirk)

{ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔 }