Chapter 15

Author's pov -

As soon as they went outside. Taehyung opened the car door for y/n and ask her to sit as she gladly accepted and sit inside the car. Taehyung went to driver seat and start the car engine.

*Taehyung in mind* -

Finally you will be mine y/n!!!

The whole car ride was silent...none of them speak anything. Taehyung was sparing glances to her time to time and she was looking outside the window.

Y/n mind was on jungkook's words. If he's so possession to her. Why he's not stopping her. Why he's letting her go. Maybe he don't feel anything towards her. Perhaps it just an attraction towards her. But why she want him to stop her. It's not been long time since she know him. In this shortest time she's being soft for a man. The walls she created around her heart, he's slowly breaking them. And she's letting him break . First time she feel something inside her heart for a stranger and she's not stopping him to let him control her. Is this called love?? Then why she's not confessing to him, if she love him.

End of Authors pov!

Tarhyung - Y/n What happened?? Why are you silent (he give her a concern look)

Y/n - oh it's nothing! (She show a fake smile to him)

On the other hand

As soon as they left jungkook locked himself in his bedroom and laid on bed to divert his mind.

But when he close his eyes y/n smiling face pop-up in his mind. The moment they spent together gather in his mind and forcing him to remember their lovely time.

A smile creep on his face when her smiling face come to his closed eyes. But when he opened his eyes she was no where. He sit with a jerk on bed and grab his hairs due to frustration.

Jungkook - Arghhh!!! What are you doing to me y/n. Stop playing with my fucking mind. (He clench his jaw due to frustration.)

He again lays on bed but that sh!t happened with him again. He start changing his position from left to right and vice versa again and again. But still her smiling face not leaving his mind.

Jungkook - JUST LEAVE MY MIND Y/N AHH !

(He yelled his lungs out while standing up from the bed made his way to kitchen)

As soon he arrived in kitchen and opened the refrigerator door .

Jungkook - Buddy only you can calm me down!

(He picked up a beer bottle and kissed it before going to the dinning table)

Jungkook take first sip of the beer while smirking and say

"Now you'll not come into my mind "

Meanwhile in taehyung place-

Taehyung - We are hear y/niee !!

(he whispers in her ear making her back to her earth cause she was lost in her thoughts. )