[3]

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

When i got home, I heard straight toward the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I saw my stepmother, Ha Ji won is at the stove cooking dinner. She turn around when she notice my presence.

"Oh Jisoo, you're back" she greeted me with a small smile

"Yeah, I'm back" I responded. As she nodded and turn back around, continue cooking dinner. That was how it was between me and her. We didn't really talk much with each other. I didn't have anything against her either. Well, she was a nice woman. However, ever since my father married her almost a year ago, she had never talk much to me and I've never talk to her either. Just getting and small talk. Sometimes, I wonder if she hates me, even though she has never done or said anything mean to me before.

I didn't even know my mother as she died when I was just two years old. So it has always been my dad and me. A year and a half ago, my dad met Ji Won. And that was the first time I seen him in happiness. She was the first woman that he has dated since my mom died who he truly loves. I was glad that he was happy and Ji Won was the one to make that happen, so I didn't mind at all.

"Is my dad come home yet?" I ask when I close the fridge after getting a bottle of water.

"Not yet, He told me that he's working late tonight" Ji Won responded smiling lightly at me.

"Okay, so I will go to my room then" I said and was about to leave the kitchen when Ji Won called my name as I turn around and face her again.

"How was school?" She asks surprising me with her question. This was the first time she has actually asked me about something like this.

"Umm..it was okay" I answered with a small smile. Even if I was lying through my teeth because it was far from okay. I had to suffer through two sections with Suho. It didn't help that he was still trying to talk to me and I was still hurt by what he did. However, I didn't want to go through all that with my stepmother, so I had no choice but to lie.

"Alright, Jisoo. You go and wash up, dinner is almost ready" She said as she motioned me to go freshen up before come back to eat dinner with her. I smiled then nodded my head. As she smiled back and continued to prepare the dinner on the table.

I turn away then and went upstairs to my room. When I got up to my room, I took a shower and began to freshen up myself in the bathtub.

An hour later, after a dinner with my stepmother. I went back to my room and began to do my homework that I got from my lecturer. A few hours later, I finish my homework and was getting ready for bed, when I heard a blast of loud music. I look through the window at the house next door, even though I didn't have to look to know who was belonging to as I already exactly know who is it. It was none other than my next door neighbour, Kim Taehyung.