3 : TEARS

Author's Pov

Soon night came and Raghunanda villa was decorated to welcome the guests. Raghunanda's were welcoming there guests with smile on their faces and hope in their heart to find a perfect match for there eldest son.

Singhania reached the venue and Devendra , Aradhya's father introduced his family to raghunanda's. Everyone greeted each other and wishing raghunanda couple they headed inside.

Avyaan and his siblings and cousins were at drinks counter and were teasing avyaan about the girls present in the hall as any of them can be his soon to be wife.

"Bhai what if Raina becomes your soon to be wife?" Avantika said causing others to laugh and avyaan to roll his eyes.

"Then mark my words bhai ke bacho ka pehla word bitch hoga" vaidik told and everyone laughed and avyaan also had a smirk.

"No ways i can't even imagine that raina as my sister in law , yuck." Vaidehi replied making face.

"Bhai listen you can marry anyone even that shre- no no vo to isse bhi gayi beeti hai , bhai you know what you should remain unmarried idhar koi ladki hai hi nahi jo hamari bhabhi bann sake." Vaidehi said and everyone agreed and avyaan just ignored them.

______________________________________

Aradhya's Pov

As we reached the venue we were greeted by Mr. And Mrs. Raghunanda i must say make a really gorgeous pair.

We all wished them and headed inside it was a big hall and many people were present there and I don't know why but i felt that here girls are trying to impress someone but i shrugged and reached the table where my family was sitting.

Soon Mr. And Mrs. Raghunanda came to us and introduced to his younger brother and his wife , they ordered someone to call their children who might be chilling in this boring party.

They all were talking just when Mrs. Raghunanda said and pointed to the direction my back was facing it but i didn't turn and waited for them.

"Here they are" she said

"They are so good looking" i heard Chachi whispering in mamma's ears so that only they can here but as i was standing near them i can hear them as well.

"Namaste" I heard a deep husky and known voice and i was doomed.

Everything around me starts to fade and a i couldn't here anything except his voice.

No no why this always happens to me how am i so dumb it's Raghunanda none else avyaan's parents.

Fuck!

He still didn't saw me , his back was facing me and i am getting anxious what will be his reaction once he sees me. I just don't want any drama.

He and his cousins were greeting everyone and as he turned towards me our eyes met. Everytime i see these brown eyes i get lost in them no matter how many time or after how long i saw them i always gets lost.

His eyes which were carrying a pride and attitude soften as they locked with mine and his facial expressions changes a bit and I can't read them .
I can feel his eyes getting wet but he composes himself when his mom calls him.

"Avyaan she is Aradhya mr and mrs singhania's daughter." His mom said shaking him a bit as he was just staring me.

I can feel his cousins teasing gaze. But what should i do I can't figure out what do just when he said -

"Hello ! Avyaan Raghunanda." He said forwarding his hands towards me his lips pressed together trying hard to smile.

"Hello ! Aradhya Singhania." I said forwarding my hand towards him and as our hand joins i can feel the sensation same as before when we were together nothing changed everything is same.

I try to get out of his grip but instead of loosing he tightens his grip on my hand and i stare at him confusingly but he remains in same position.

"Bhai sab yahi hai baad me dekhlena aap unko." Someone whispered may be his brother mischievously in his ear which i could hear.

And he leaves my hand and left from there and my eyes welled up as i watch his retrieving figure , i don't know why is this happening but i couldn't control and excuses myself and goes to washroom.

______________________________________

Avyaan's Pov

I just don't know why i got such a irritating cousins all they do is talk nonsense.

They were just teasing me when one of the worker came to us and informed that my parents were asking for us so we headed to there direction.

As we were approaching them i saw my family talking to some people and then she introduced me to them and i greeted them with namaste.

And as i was greeting them and turned and i FROZE . What the he-

Am i again hallucinating or what . Is she really here or someone else who looks like her.

No No she is here , my radhi is here she is infront me so close.

I couldn't breathe , my breath stucked in my chest my eyes started burning seeing her after 5 years it feels like a dream my radhi is standing infront of me. My eyes started burning and i couldn't control myself as tears gather in corner of my eyes.

I controlled myself not to get emotional and when I was thinking this my mom tapped on my shoulder and introduced me to her.

I forwarded my hand towards her and introduced myself though she knows me very well but..

And as our hands joined i felt like complete I don't want to leave her hand i am touching her after 5 years it feels like eternity i was not able to leave her , i felt my cousins teasing gaze but ignored them because person standing infront of me is way more important than anything now .

But then my brother whispered and i came out of my thoughts not able to control myself i left from there and went to my room.

Entering my room I closed my door with a thud and tears escaped my eyes and i was not able to stop them. I opened my coat and starting two buttons of my shirt as not able to breathe.

With harsh breathing i was trying to control my tears but couldn't i went towards my balcony to get some air.

All the flashbacks of our past came infront of my eyes and my tears didn't stopped.

My radhi is infront of me i wanted to hug her so tight but couldn't she was looking so beautiful in that red dress .

No Avyaan you can't get weak everyone is there downstairs you can't create a scene and make her life more chaotic. She has already cried a lot because of me . I cannot do same thing again.

______________________________________

1200  words

Hope you guys are enjoying the story please drop your reviews and I'll try my best to write it as good as i can.

Support me by voting and commenting and follow me on Instagram link is in bio.

Bye bye
Will meet you with part - 4.

                        (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)