I'm In Your Walls

Playwriting Assignment #1

Once upon a time, a person named Miku Hatsune hears her best friend, Shelley Duvall, say "I'm in your walls" (AS A JOKE) but she takes this seriously and buys a sledge hammer at her local Lowe's and starts breaking down her walls in search of Shelley Duvall. When Miku can't find Shelley, she grabs her phone and texts Shelley, confused. "I don't see you" Miku texts Shelley. Shelley replies "What?". Miku responds "You said you were in my walls but I don't see you". "What???" Shelley texts, concerned. Miku sends a picture of the hole in her wall with the text "I don't see you?". Shelley responds "It was a joke...". Miku replies "Oh.".

Miku Hatsune is very gullible. Miku can get a bit silly at times. Miku Hatsune is very rich because she is friends with hit rapper Eminem and he gives her money because he's a good person and she's unemployed. Shelley Duvall is quite sarcastic. Shelley Duvall is feisty, charismatic, and a rizzler. She's as rich as Miku Hatsune, and Margot Robbie's bestie.

The setting is modern times (2023-2024) in a city/ Miku Hatsune's home/ Lowe's.

In this play, we dig into the idea that you shouldn't just believe everything that comes your way. It's a journey through the risks of blindly trusting information and how vital it is to think critically in a world flooded with misinformation.

(A/N)

Lmfao I couldn't say Hatsune Miku cause that's "pLaGarIsM" according to my drama teacher, Mrs. Lamppost 😔