Chapter 3: My History (Unedited)

A week passed since Niall came. He always eat. Oh well that's him.

But apart from that, he is teaching me how to play the guitar. How awesome is that? But in turn, I need to teach him tagalog which is my native language.

"Okay that's it for today."

"Thanks Kaity! By the way I'm hungry."

"You just eat 1 hour ago!"

"But thinking makes me hungry!"

"Fine. Just wait I'll put the pizza in the oven first."

"Yes! Hey Phil is calling."

"You're right."

"............"

"Why won't you answer it?"

"Because he keeps on bugging me."

"About what?"

"About me as her girlfriend."

"Why won't you say yes? He's you're crush after all."

"He is. But I don't want to have a boyfriend yet. Besides, I'm just a grade 6 student."

"But you'll graduate this April."

"I know that. But I need to have high grades to get an entrance exam in a science high school."

"Nerd."

"Well I'm sorry if my mother chose that school for me."

"If you say so. Hey the pizza's ready! I'm hungry!"

Wow he's really fast when it comes to smelling foods. But it's alright.

Actually  I'm supposed to be 1st year high school student this school year but when I was in grade 5 I have to stop 'cause I always need to go to the hospital because of heart failure. My heart rate's to slow so they have to put an artificial pacemaker inside my body so that my heart rate will be normal. Not my first operation though, 'cause back when I was a baby I had an open heart surgery. Kinda dangerous, but I survived!

Because of this, I'm the "weak" kind. And I don't really have many close friends. Let alone a bestfriend.

But when Niall's here, I know that I'm safe and at the same I have what I can call a bestfriend.

"Hey Kaity you're spacing out again."

"Really? Hehehe."

"Seriously what are you thinking about this time?"

"Nothing really."

"I doubt it.Spill.It.Now."

"No way!"

"Spill it or else!"

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll tickle you to death!"

"You can do that if you can catch me! Goodluck!"

~~~

Okay just a little explanation:

*Here in Philippines when graduate in elementary we will be in high school next year. But now some schools adopted that k+12 program. I think it means after grade 6 students graduate, they will be grade 7 students and so on. I'm not part of it so yeah!