Chapter 4: Confused (Unedited)

Tomorrow Niall will go home and that sucks because I want to spend more time with my bestfriend. Ugh.

"Good morning Kaity."

"Hey Niall good morning."

"What are you doing?"

"Playing."

"Playing what?"

"Pokemon games."

"Cool! Can I play too?"

"Later. You eat first."

"Okay."

I'm a girl but I like Pokemon, Digimon, and Bakugan. Weird don't you think? But I don't care 'cause I like those shows!

"Hey Niall tomorrow you'll go back to Ireland, right?"

"Yep."

"So what do you want to do in your last day here in Philippines?"

"How about we make cover of our favorite songs and post it on youtube? What do you think?"

"Sounds great!"

"Then I'll just finish my food."

~After 5 hours~

Awesome! We made cover for No Air, Baby, White Horse, Love Story, One Less Lonely Girl, One Time, You Belong With Me, Teardrops On My Guitar, and Everytime We Touch. But each mistake we make, we have to repeat singing that song. Kind of hard but at least we had fun!

"Hey Niall that was -"

Uh oh. Niall's way too close to me. Like centimeters apart! And he looks so cute to with his blond hair and blue eyes. Wait did I just think that? Kaity snap out of it he is your bestfriend right? And he has a girlfriend!

Niall's POV

It's the first time I've been this close with Kaity and I can see clearly the color of her eyes. Hazel brown. Cute. And she's blushing too. Oh no! I think I made her uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Anyway as I was saying, I had fun! We should do it again."

"Yeah me too!"

"Want some food?"

"Yes please! I'm famished."

"Okay wait here."

"Yes ma'am!"

Why is my heart beating fast? Niall you better snap out of it! She's just 13 years old!

~~~

Done :) What do you think?? :))