Japan x Reader

(This is based off of the Vocaloid song, Tokyo Teddy Bear. The video is above if you don't the song, the video is above.)

(C/n) sat in the streets of Tokyo. How she got there? She ran away from her boss. He was terrible. He would hit her, make plans behind her back, etc. He would never find her there. She was playing on her phone and clutching onto an old teddy bear.

Her phone died, and she threw it in the sewer. She put her face in her knees and cried. She was never sad that her boss would hurt her, she could care less. It was that she felt so alone at the moment, she didn't like being alone. It was like being trapped in a dark, silent room.

"大丈夫ですか (Are you okay)?" A mans voice asked.

(C/n) slightly looked up.

"Im sorry I don't speak Japanese."

"Oh, where are you from?" The man asked.

"(C/n), I ran away." (C/n) looked up.

"(C- C/n)? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your boss?"

"No. I shouldn't Japan. I plan on ending him."

There was a moment of silence, until Japan spoke.

"Well, then you should live with me until then." He softly smiled.

You smiled back and said, "okay."

You placed the bear down, making it sit up against the gate, and pulled your pink and black hoody down, as he handed you an umbrella.

"Thanks."

"No problem, what about your bear?"

(C/n) looked at the bear and smiled.

"Who needs it."

With that they walked to Japan's house. While walking she confessed her love to him, as he did the same to her.

Meanwhile

The old bear's paw was facing up, where it had (c/n)'s name written on it. A raindrop suddenly fell under the button eye, making it look like a tear.