-Chapter Two-

-Still Steve's POV-  (in case you forgot)  

At Lunch time we were invited to a special dinner.  Sam met up with me again.  We walked into a fancy restaurant with the rest of the guests that were invited.  

I noticed Sharon and the brown haired girl.  They seemed to be talking and the brown haired girl, I watched curl her fingers into Sharon's palm.  I followed them along with Sam, once they started walking.  I sat down the table, they sat at.  The girls sat across from us.  

"Did you hear Natasha was coming today?"  I asked Sam, tuning my head towards him.  

"Really?  I didn't know that.  I haven't seen her she tried to kick the shit out of me earlier or should I say dice me into pieces earlier."  Sam chuckles.

I can't believe I'm saying this right now.  I never thought this would become a part of me.  "Language"  I mutter.  "There's a child over there."  Sam rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say Cap. Anyways what did Nat come here for?  And why!?" Sam says.  I shrug.  "You liar!"  Sam begins nudging me.  

"Fine!  Natasha wanted to stop by and check in on me.  And see how I was doing, because you know Peggy died.  She also payed her respects before she left for her mission in Vienna."  I respond to his question.  Sam looks at me and grins all over the place.  He begins making his hands into a heart.  I shove him a little and we began laughing.  We laughed until the food began coming in.  

Waiters and waitresses began walking in with delicious smells.  "Here you go."  One of the waitresses say.  And she places a plate of roasted chicken and mashed potatoes on the table.  I smile and she begins walking away.  

I was very pleased though to find that they gave me my favorite meal chicken and potatoes.  Peggy must have knew I was coming.

"I forgot to introduce myself."  A voice begins to say.  I look up.  It was Sharon.  She was looking up at me and Sam.  She smiled lightly.  

"My name is Sharon.  Sharon Carter, even though I am pretty sure everyone already knows."  She greets.  Sam and I both wave at her.  The brown haired girl looked at me shyly.  She had gorgeous steel blue eye like mine.  I never realized her blue eyes were so deep.  She immediately shuffled her eyes away from mine as soon as we made eye contact.  I smiled softly trying to gain her attention, but she kept turning away and burying her face in Sharon's arm.  

"This is my Uncle Joshua."  She gestures to a muscular bald man who waves at us.  His blue eyes make contact with both me and Sam.  

"And I'm Steve."  I grin 

"And I'm Sam."  Sam tells them.

"What brings you here?"  Sharon looks up at us and asks.  She takes a sip lightly from her tea.  

"I was invited and I decided to would be very polite to pay respects to an old friend I knew before I froze."  I smile at Sharon.  Her brown eyes capture my attention.  

"Oh I didn't really know that, she didn't really like to bring up the subject of you a lot."  Sharon shifts uncomfortably in her chair.  

"Well she did just so you know." I point out.  "Who's that?"  I ask pointing to the brown haired girl.  She looks up lightly.  She notices me pointing at her so her attention immediately changes to Sharon.  

"Oh...her?  She's my cousin ....Kaitlyn"  Sharon tells me.  

"Kaitlyn... that sounds like a very pretty name."  I tell Kaitlyn.  She stares at me at me in awe.  She smiles to herself and face flushes a light pink.