4

(edited)

⏮▶⏭
☆~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~☆
♡•○•○•○•○•○•○•○♡

"I am glad we
wouldn't have to battle"

♡•○•○•○•○•○•○♡☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆⏮⏸⏭

♡•○•○•○•○•○•○♡
☆~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~☆
⏮⏸⏭

In agreement with her crew members, GG's team had opted to perform a choreo on SM Entertainment, prompting her to head to the meetup location with Lydia. Upon their arrival, they encountered the leader and sub-leader of LADYBOUNCE, although their names eluded GG's memory.

Observing the nervous demeanor of the LADYBOUNCE members, GG surmised that another crew's entrance could lead to an impromptu battle between them. The tension in the room dissipated when no other crew walked in, bringing relief to LADYBOUNCE. However, their attempts at initiating conversation with GG and Lydia were met with responses solely from Lydia.

Returning to their crew, GG and Lydia relayed the news of their chosen theme.

"I'm just glad we won't have to battle," GG remarked.

Lorri, however, raised a concern, "Wait, if three crews pick the same company and battle each other, wouldn't the crew that lost the battle end up facing us? What if we have to go against two crews?"

"I hope not," Krystal responded, expressing shared apprehension within the team.

⏮▶⏭
)()()()()()()(

)()()()()()()(⏮⏸⏭

)()()()()()()(
⏮⏸⏭

The teams gathered in the arena, anticipation filling the air. GG couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions, relieved that her crew wasn't participating but saddened that her friends Bada, Kirsten, and possibly Tattre facing their own battes.

Kang Daniel addressed the crews, emphasizing the non-particating crews' role in determining the fate of the six teams. GG felt a heavy burden on her shoulders.