Scratches

This is finna be short just to lyk. They don't know that Tim and Lucy are dating.
__________________________________
Tim's POV:
I walked into the men's locker room to change into my police clothes. Nolan walked in and I took my shirt off.
"Hey Tim, I have a question." He asked.
"What is it?" I asked.
"What're are those scratches on your back." He asked while he was pointing at my back.
"Oh, umm I was at home doing push ups and Kojo jumped on my back," I lied "plus it's none of your business." I said as I put my shirt on. I walked out the locker room.
Angela's POV:
We were in roll call and I could see scratches coming from Tim's back. "Hey, have you noticed that Tim has scratches on his back." I whispered to Nyla.
"Oh my god no but I do now." She whispered back.
"Lopez, Harper, is there something you will like to share?" Grey asked.
"No, sir." We both said. He went back to talking and I mouthed to her 'we'll talk later' and she nodded her head in response. Roll call was over and I got up and grabbed Nylas hand and rushed to the lunch room.
"Okay, we NEED to talk about those scratches on Tim's back." I said. Nyla was about to talk before Lucy and Tim walked into the room talking.
Tim's POV:
"You have to cut your nails-" I said while I walked into the lunch room but then I stopped talking cause I saw Angela and Nyla.
"So, what ya talking about?" Angela asked.
"Umm-" I said before I was cut off.
"We were talking about our arrest, some lady was on drugs and was about to do a very very dumb thing......"
"Oh, mk..." Nyla said. We walked out the room to go into an investigation room to talk.
"We have to be careful on what we say we don't want to expose ourselves." Lucy said.
"I know and we won't." I said. I bent down to Lucy and we started kissing. Until we heard a knock on the door. We got off of each other and opened the door. It was another officer and we just left the room in awkwardness.

-The Next Day-
Angela's POV:
The next day I saw MORE scratches on Tim's back. Then, I saw Lucy LIMPING. Coincidence I think not. After roll call I grabbed Tim and Lucy and headed into an investigation room. I locked the door and told them to sit down.
"Why'd you grab us?" Tim asked.
"Sooo, I noticed that Lucy is limping, and you have scratches on your back." I said.
"Like I told you Kojo scratched me...." He trailed off.
"And I just hurt my foot." Lucy said.
"UGHHH JUST ADMIT IT, YOU TWO ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER JUST SAY IT." I yelled to where only they could hear. It was silent. "I mean I won't tell anyone but I think everyone knows that y'all are dating." I said.
"Really?" Lucy asked.
"Yes, I mean it shows that ya'll like each other." I said. "But ya'll can go now." I said. They got up and left the room. I laughed to myself at how obvious they were.
__________________________________
Idk if I liked this one or not.