💍Wedding💍

Angela Lopez reference coming uppp. Also Jackson is alive in this too he's pretty much going to be alive in every single one of these.
__________________________________
Lucy's POV:
It was time to go dress shopping and I was nervous. I had decided to let my mom come. Which I thought was a bad idea and turns out it was.. I sat in the dressing room waiting for her to come because she was 10 minutes late. She finally walked through the door with the wedding fitter.
"Hi Lucy! I can't believe you're getting married!" My mom exclaimed.
"Yeah I'm so nervous even though it's the dress fitting." I laughed.
"Yeah, but I think we need to hide that belly that you have...." She trailed off.
"But I'm pregnant it's not something I can hide behind clothes." I stood up and said.
"Whatever I can say if you can hide it or not cause I'm your mother, who are you getting married to anyways?" She asked.
"Wow am I even your daughter you don't even know about me love life. I'm getting married to Tim Bradford, my old TO." I said.
"Your what?! I'm not allowing this to happen. I couldn't believe that you were still a police officer, but you're dating your training officer! I can't support this I'm sorry." She said.
"Then leave!" I exclaimed starting to cry. My mom grabbed her purse and her jacket and left.
"Ma'am are you okay?" The fitter said.
"Y-yeah I just need some time alone for a bit." She left the room and closed the curtain.
Jackson's POV:
I was watching true crime until my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered.
"Can you come to the wedding dress fitting down the street?" Lucy asked while I can hear her sniffling. I got up and started getting clothes to get.
"Yes I'm on the way right now." I said hanging up. I got to the building and walked inside. "Hi, I'm here to see Lucy Chen." I said. She pointed me to the curtains that were closed. I ran towards the room and opened the curtains. I saw Lucy sitting down and crying. I ran up to her and kneeled down. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered.
"It's just my mom. She's so supportive of you but me on the other hand." She sniffled.
"Don't let her bring you down. You have many other people who are supportive of you. Whoever hates you must be crazy." I said.
"Also I want to show you something."she said.
Lucy's POV:
I stood up and picked a dress. I walked out and Jackson stood up. "I don't see a problem." He said.
"Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" I asked.
"Yes!" He said.
"What?" I said.
"Because you're pregnant!" He continued. I laughed and wiped the tears from my eyes. We picked a dress and it look wonderful.
Wedding dress:

After party:

A week later__________________________________Lucy's POV:God I was still nervous

A week later
__________________________________
Lucy's POV:
God I was still nervous. I was pacing around the room about to make my feet hurt.
"Calm down Lucy." Tamara laughed.
"I can't what if I trip down the aisle or what if he says I don't instead of I do then I'll look like a fool!" I exclaimed. Jackson and Tamara looked at each other shaking their heads. They sat me down and sat down in the ground.
"Listen, stop stressing number one you'll be fine number 2 it'll be bad for you and the baby." Jackson said. I nodded and slowed down my breathing.
"You're right I'll be fine." I whispered. Tamar looked at her phone and got a text.
"It's time, Grey is waiting at the beginning of the aisle for you and we'll be on our way out." Tamara said and they both walked out. I walked out soon after and interlocked arms with Grey.
"Thank you for walking me down Grey." I smiled.
"It's my pleasure you're like a daughter to me." He smiled back. The music played and everyone stood up.
Tim's POV:
I saw Lucy start walking down the aisle. I teared up so badly. She made it to the top and Grey walked back to the audience. (Not a pov but the marriage officiant said what they needed to say. They said their vows I'm sorry I'm a little lazy rn.)
"Do you Tim Bradford take Lucy Chen to be your wife?" He asked.
"I do." I said.
He turned to Lucy.
"Do you Lucy Chen take Tim Bradford to be your husband?" He asked.
"I do." She said.
"You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." We both grabbed each other and kissed. We could hear cheers and shouts from the audience.

The After Party
__________________________________
Lucy's POV:
"You ready?" I said as I was about to throw the bouquet. I prepped it and threw it back. Tamara jumped and caught it. Tim ran up and took it from her.
"I don't think it's your time yet T." He said. We laughed and I walked to get a drink. "Lucy?" I turned around the see "Rachel!?" I exclaimed. I gave her a hug.
"So who's the lucky man?" She asked. Tim then walked up and stood next to me. "Hey Tim, I haven't seen you since..." Rachel said trailing off.
"Nice to see you too." He said. Rachel didn't say anything, she had a confused face and put the pieces together.
"Oh..."
"Yeah.." I said
__________________________________
CLIFFHANGERRRRR I'M SORRY THE NEXT PART WILL PROBABLY BE IN A FEW MINS CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT EITHER