Chapter Fifteen

- 3RD POV -

Early that morning, at Max's and Gia's penthouse, Gia is in Marion's nursery, looking at Toddler Marion, wearing a onesie, asleep in her crib with her plush teddy bear and her plush unicorn. The one Christy given her for a birthday gift.

Gia small smiles at her daughter and slowly walks away, gently closes the nursery door behind her.

Gia slowly walks inside her husband's fitness room and sees Max sparring on a free-standing punching bag.

"You're gonna bruise your knuckles, Maxy." Gia said to her husband.

Max glances at Gia and stopped his sparring and looks at his wife. "Somehow, I can't sleep."

"I'm worried about Christy and Thalia too." Gia said slowly walks inside the fitness room. "Christy's a badass warrior."

"Yeah, she is." Max said and gently pulls Gia close to him, gently wraps his arms around her waist. "I love you, Gia."

"I love you too, Maxy." Gia said to him and gently cups his face with her hands.

Max and Gia exchange small smiles at each other and they kiss each other, passionately.

⚜️⚜️

The next day, in Max's and Gia's bedroom, Max and Gia lays in bed, asleep, shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her undies, after a passionate night of intimacy. The plush maroon bedcover covers the lower half of his body and her torso and lower half of her body.

Max slowly awakens and looks at his sleeping wife, Gia, asleep, beside him. He snuggles up to her and gently soothes his nose with hers.

"Hi, Maxy." Gia greeted her husband.

"Hello, darling." Max greeted his wife.

Both Max and Gia slowly opens their eyes and exchange small smiles at each other.

"We should probably get up." Gia said to him.

"Maybe." Max spoke in his English accent.

Max and Gia shares a passionate kiss. They continue to kiss each other and they stopped.

"We should definitely get up now." Max said.

"Yeah." Gia said.

Max and Gia exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

Now, in the living room, Max and Gia are fully dressed. Max is cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Toddler Marion is her playpen, playing with her toy blocks. And Gia is sitting on the three seat sofa, watching a rom-com movie marathon on TV.

"You're mushy when it's rom-com." Max said, walking over to his wife and sits down beside her with a charcuterie board with pancakes and waffles.

"I like rom-com." said Gia, eating on a waffle.

"And what of scary movies?" Max asked, eating on a pancake.

"Scary movies are pretty cool too." Gia said.

Max and Gia exchange playfully chuckles with each other and watches the rom-com.