40

We gonna doooo a small time jump because we on the 40th chapter and Its too much to write day by day so time jump

Two weeks later and Deku has his phone back from his car, he's had 1 of his check ups and the band is looking for a lead singer and a replacement for Jirou. Also I never said what everyone played, so kiri on drums, bakugou on bass, denki on rhythm guitar, shinsou on lead guitar and jirou was keyboard. so new lead singer and keyboard player.

Bakugou's POV

Two weeks had passed and everyhting had been going good, Deku slept alot the first few days, I think it distracted him from drinking and smoking; but he was ready to lose it by the end of the week. The rest of us kept the house in order, cleaned, cooked, shopped for the house; did everything, so Deku wouldn't have to worry about it. Deku would walk around the house, go no further than the "second" level of the house not because he couldn't or we wouldn't "let him"; he just didn't.

Deku, Kirishima, Shinsou and Denki were all sitting in the living room watching tv, when I came in and interupted them "Hey, so we've got two people coming over" I say, they all turned and looked at me "Why?" Deku asks.

        "New memebers for the band" I reply, Deku doesn't say anything. "Who are they?" Kirishima asks, getting up "Some girls from school" I reply, they all nod, Shinsou and Denki get up and walk to the basement; Kirishima follows behind them and I stya behind for a minute.

"You ok?" I ask Deku, he looks at me and smiles "Yeah, just sore" He replies, I lean down and kiss his head "Take it easy, come downstairs if you get lonely. They'll be here soon" I say standing straight and turning to go to the basement.

       When I got downstairs; the others were setting everything up and preparing for the possible new members. "So who are the girls?" Denki asks "Mina Ashido and Tsuyu Asui" I replied, sitting down on the couch "So, which might be the new lead singer and new keyboard player?" Kirishima asks "Mina for the singer and Tsuyu for the keyboard" I said, They all nod and we sat in silence.

We heard the door to the basement open and footsteps come down the stairs, we all stood up and greeted the girls. "Hey guys" Mina says "Hey" we say in unison "So, how long have you guys been making music?" Denki asks "Uhm, for a few years now, Tsuyu's been playing piano/keyboard since she was a child though" Mina replied. "So wanna see what we can do?" Tsuyu asks, I chuckle "Of course, lets do this. What song?" I ask "Are you tired, Scene Queen" Mina says, as we stood/sat at our mics and instuments.

"Hush, little baby don't you cry
Rock-a-bye, don't you cry
Hush, little baby, don't you lie
Rock-a-bye, don't you lie"

Mina sang loud and strong, perfect; and Tsuyu's playing was perfect. We may have just found our new band members.

"You've been waiting, you've been waiting
Just for someone who's a little too patient
Lets you treat them like they're nothing,and
I can't help it, I can't help the way you drew me
one a.m. I said I loved you, you say
"I'm just at the movies"
Well, how do you keep your conscience clear?"

(you get the gist of it)

We finished the song and sat down "That was so fun" Mina says with a huge smile "Yeah it was, I think we all can agree to that" Shinsou says "Guys I think we just found our new members" I say, everyone smiles and laughed. "Thank You, this is going to be so fun" Tsuyu says, "We should be thanking you for even being willing to do this" I say.

We had been hanging out for a little bit when I heard someone come downstairs, I turned around and saw Deku walking down the stairs very slowly. I got up and helped him the rest of the way, he was doing good on his own but helping didn't hurt him.

     "Mina, Tsuyu? You guys met Deku, right?" I asked walking over the couch, holding Deku's hand "Yeah" They replied in unison. We sat down and talked, laughed; had fun until it got late and the girls had to leave.

We walked upstairs, Denki, Shinsou, Kirishima and Deku said their goodbyes and I walked them out; "Thanks again for coming, I think we are going to be great together" I say "We think so too, Thank you for letting us join you guys" Tsuyu says before they got in their car and left.

      I walked back inside, not a person in sight, I walked upstairs to Deku's room. I knocked on his door but no answer, so I walked in and found him on his phone "Hey, I though you may have fallin asleep" I say, walking over to his bed "No, all I've done is sleep and sit around" He says.

"Get dressed" I say, getting up and walking to the door "What? Why?" He asks "Just get dressed, something warm; meet me downstairs when you're ready" I say walking out, closing the door behind me and walking to my room to also put warmer clothes on. I texted the other three while I got dressed, just to let them know we were leaving. I walked downstairs and waited for Deku, it wasn't a long wait and when he come down he looked so different.

Other than a few bruises and cuts turning into scars, he didn't look like a kid who had just been in an accident that should have killed him, he wasn't pale looking like he always did; he looked healthy and so much better than when I met him funny enough.

"So where we going?" He asks "Out, now lets go" I say handing him his jacket and opening the door. He put on his jacket and we left the house, "Now, we arent going too far because well its cold and you still gotta take it slow" I say grabbing his hand. "Then where are we going Bakugou?" He asks. "Well I've got some money and there is a pizza place just up the road" I say, he smiles and we keep walking.