Appreciation and Rules!

Okay, first of all, I wish to thank you all for the love and support you have given me over the years, especially to the We Will Carry On stories! ("We Will Carry On", "Pokemon: Last Encounter", "Ashlie's Paldean Adventures", the collab with Ray Chiu "Repairing Broken Bonds" and even the QnA story "Love and Despair - Altered Fates", that Ray Chiu permitted me to do!)

But, instead of just saying thank you to you all, I decided to host a little bit of a  fanart contest that I'm willing to let all of you choose to participate where you can make fanart and maybe short fan-comics of this Fanfiction Series, where you can use the characters for this contest, but I can't pay you so you have to willingly do it for fun only, and I do need to put in some ground rules first, these do change also.

Rule Number 1: Keep it Rated G or PG! This one seems pretty obvious, I keep this Pokemon Fanfiction Series mostly family friendly, and I want to keep it that way. The PG part is mostly because of Last Encounter since that mostly gets violent and dark during those events. I'm sure this is not hard to follow. Also, badly injuring or killing a character is also banned. There's also other things banned, but they're miniscule things, so I won't say them.

Rule Number 2: Characters have to be in-character, like pretty much it has to be how they act in the story! This also should be easy to follow in my eyes.

Rule Number 3: It's recommended to include at least one pair that's a trainer and their partner Pokemon. What I mean is basically the first Pokemon they had or have the closest bond to. For example: Ashlie & Chuster the Pikachu, or Goomba & Rai the Alolan Raichu, those would be counted as valid pairs, but Neo & his newly caught Blood-Moon Ursaluna would not count. The same goes for the regular canon characters that exist in the story, like Lillie with Snowy the Alolan Vulpix would work, but Lillie with Clefairy would not. Lillie, and on a further note Ashlie, never had a Clefairy. As long as you have one of these pairs it's fair game. If you don't that's fine, but it is preferred.

Rule Number 4: You are allowed to add in your own Pokemon OCs as long as they don't do any violence, and who knows? Maybe if you want I can add them to the story in the future, it really depends...

Finally, Rule Number 5: I will only be requesting art from when this is first posted (either January 12th or 13th of 2024) to a future date in 2024! I will then start to make a compiled list of all the valid fanarts that are approved to review, rate, and finally decide the winner!

Now, let's go everyone! Go do your best, and don't forget to send your works to me maybe in links in the inbox or other methods.